My hubby saw this on craigs list. I can't do it, the boys have a gymnastics meet that day. And my kids come first.

You all should see if they are coming to your city and try out! Go to Fox.com/casting and click on Audition and it lists the days and cities they will be at. Someone Has to do this!

New FOX cooking competition show will be casting in Seattle!

Date: 2009-12-09, 4:28PM

GORDON RAMSAY AND THE PRODUCERS OF THE BIGGEST LOSER ARE NOW CASTING AMATEUR CHEFS FOR A NEW INSPIRATIONAL COOKING SHOW! Can you cook well despite never having been formally trained? We are currently searching for budding chefs from all walks of life - amateur chefs, passionate foodies, the ultimate dinner party host/hostesses… Now one of the world’s most acclaimed chefs, GORDON RAMSAY, is giving you the opportunity to become a MasterChef! MasterChef is a show that celebrates great people who make great food. The show will give contestants the opportunity to develop their cooking skills while being encouraged, mentored and celebrated by the industry’s best and evaluated by world-renowned judges! If you are passionate about cooking and ready to change your life then audition for MasterChef, an inspiring cooking show from the producers of The Biggest Loser! --------------------------------------------------------- SEATTLE CASTING CALL INFORMATION SUNDAY JANUARY 10, 2010 11AM - 4PM SUR LA TABLE 90 CENTRAL WAY KIRKLAND, WA 98033 --------------------------------------------------------- *Casting Call applicants must bring a prepared dish. To audition, email masterchefseattle@gmail.com Please include your name, age, occupation, current photo, contact number and a brief description of your cooking experience and style. • We will NOT be considering professional chefs who work in professional kitchens! • Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and either a U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident with the unrestricted ability to work in the U.S. FOR MORE DETAILED NATIONWIDE AUDITION INFORMATION, VISIT: FOX.COM/CASTING
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.

New cooking show casting call esgunn My hubby saw this on...
It's a shame you can't audition, Erin! Oh well, I hope SOMEBODY on here tries out. They aren't coming anywhere near me.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: New cooking show casting call Gourmet_Mom It's a shame you can...
Oh I hope someone does also!!! How fun would that be?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: New cooking show casting call cjs Oh I hope someone do...
What fun!

So if you auditioned, what dish would you bring to the tryouts?

Re: New cooking show casting call HomeCulinarian What fun! [br][br]So...
I couldn't - it's only for home cooks, no professionals.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: New cooking show casting call cjs I couldn't - it's on...
Quote:

I couldn't - it's only for home cooks, no professionals.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.

Re: New cooking show casting call BarbaraS [blockquote]Quote:[h...
Ok wish me luck. I'm making my video next week and sending it in

Re: New cooking show casting call DFen911 Ok wish me luck. I'm...
Yay! I hope someone from here gets their own show. That would be fun!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura

Re: New cooking show casting call luvnit Yay! I hope someone...
I was so disappointed when nothing came of Denise's last casting call. I was sure she would be on a show. Good luck, Denise! Break an egg! haha....get it?
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!

Re: New cooking show casting call chef_Tab I was so disappointe...
Good luck Denise!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
New cooking show casting call