I picked up CuisineLite at Costco for $6.88. The recipes are mouthwatering.

Btw, if you use TurboTax, it's marked $49.95 on the shelves but they take $10 off at the cash register. I believe they were in the sales booklet but we neglected to cut out the coupon.
Jan (aka Half Baked)

CuisineLite Ennui I picked up CuisineL...
I grabbed the Cuisine Lite and Slowcooker at Sams. Costco is about 2 hrs from here, but we are ordering turbotax thru costco online. I miss having Costco right down the street. Lots of good looking ideas in the Lite book, I just got it today and only thumbed thru.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!

Re: CuisineLite chef_Tab I grabbed the Cuisin...
THANK YOU! I had received an offer on this book for $10 (free shipping) and it was on my list of things to do. Again, procrastination has paid off!!!
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com

Re: CuisineLite foodfiend THANK YOU! I had re...
I'm hoping to pick this up tomorrow. I need to cook from this exclusively for the next few weeks! I have GOT to stop with the high calorie dinners!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: CuisineLite Gourmet_Mom I'm hoping to pick t...
Oh Daphne, so do I. I've been playing at dieting but each year I gain. This can't go on!
Jan (aka Half Baked)

Re: CuisineLite Ennui Oh Daphne, so do I. ...
I agree, the recipes in the book look interesting and tasty - first one tonight and then onwards - with a few from the slow cooker one thrown in here and there.

Madmax says the Cowboy beans in the slow cooker book is great. And the Chili Chicken Verde - also very good.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: CuisineLite cjs I agree, the recipes...
I KNEW there was something in town I needed to get! DANG IT! Oh well, I think I'm going to Southport tomorrow, so I'll pick it up at the Lowe's there.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: CuisineLite Gourmet_Mom I'm hoping to pick t...
Review===I made the Beef Stew tonight. Can only rate a 6 but know the changes I think should be made. First, way too much thyme. Instead of 1 Tbs I

I think 1 teasp would be better. The thyme was overpowering. Also I'd season the flour with salt and pepper before browning. I always do that but really
followed the recipe this time. We also added a little Franks's hot sauce to round it nout and a little more Worcestershire. With the changes I'd definitely make it again, maybe rate it a 8n 1/2.
Shannon

Re: CuisineLite Dismc Review===I made the ...
Well, if I could remember how to edit my last post I would. Can you tell I was typing in the dark last night? Forgive the bad posting job.
Shannon

Re: CuisineLite Dismc Well, if I could re...
I'll note your suggestions on the recipe - thanks Shannon.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
CuisineLite