This is from Cuisine for Two - Page 50.

We have had this several times since I ordered this book and it is one of our Cuisine favorites. It is such a "dressy" meal (for me and Mister) and plates so elegantly. When I first looked at it, I wasn't sure about the dried cranberries with filet but it was wonderfully delicious. It is paired with Dijon haricots verts which were very good as well - super crunchy with the slight tang of the Dijon. We have had dessert with this meal once since we don't eat dessert as a rule. I made the Chocolate ricotta mousse in that same issue. There are two variations for this dessert - one with oranges and almonds and one with sweetened sour cream and blueberry. We had the oranges and almonds and it was delightful - it's chocolate - what more can you say???

Review: Port Sauce Filets with dried cranberries This is from Cuisine...
Thanks for reviewing this Sonja! I tend to stay away from beef recipes, but maybe I will plan this for our Valentines dinner. I have both Cuisine for Two cookbooks and haven't had a bad meal from either.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!

Re: Review: Port Sauce Filets with dried cranberries chef_Tab Thanks for reviewing...
Thanks for the review Sonja. I agree with Theresa, I love my Cuisine for Two book!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Review: Port Sauce Filets with dried cranberries Gourmet_Mom Thanks for the revie...
Haven't cooked out of those two books for the longest time. Sounds really good.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Review: Port Sauce Filets with dried cranberries This is from Cuisine...
I agree, Sonja! I've also made this several times, it's an excellent recipe! I think I may have reviewed it once a long time ago, then again, I may have meant to...

PJ
PJ
Review: Port Sauce Filets with dried cranberries