This is a really delicious recipe for a Valentine's day meal! Check out the video and it will give you step by step instructions on how to make it: http://how2heroes.com/videos/entrees/ski...ad#/recipe
cook. eat. be merry.
how2heroes.com

V-Day! Skirt Steak with Arugula & olive salad Appleyin [br]This is a really...
Are you sure that's skirt steak, and not SPAM?
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?

Re: V-Day! Skirt Steak with Arugula & olive salad labradors Are you sure that's ...
Quote:

Are you sure that's skirt steak, and not SPAM?

I would not have guessed that was skirt steak either.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura

Re: V-Day! Skirt Steak with Arugula & olive salad luvnit [blockquote]Quote:[h...
Flat iron, maybe? I agree, it doesn't look anything like what I've seen labeled skirt steak.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: V-Day! Skirt Steak with Arugula & olive salad Gourmet_Mom Flat iron, maybe? I...
Appleyin,I've sent you a message and I hope you will join all of us in conversations about foods and cooking.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: V-Day! Skirt Steak with Arugula & olive salad Gourmet_Mom Flat iron, maybe? I...
Quote:

Flat iron, maybe? I agree, it doesn't look anything like what I've seen labeled skirt steak.

Maybe small pieces of flank steak--he did not cook fajita meat--I didn't know they had skirt steak in Boston. That is not skirt steak (but not spam either Labs ).
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".

Re: V-Day! Skirt Steak with Arugula & olive salad Old Bay [blockquote]Quote:[h...
Quote:

(but not spam either Labs ).

I wasn't referring to the recipe.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?

Re: V-Day! Skirt Steak with Arugula & olive salad labradors [blockquote]Quote:[h...
Quote:

[blockquote]Quote:

[/blockquote]

"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: V-Day! Skirt Steak with Arugula & olive salad labradors [blockquote]Quote:[h...
Quote:

[blockquote]Quote:

[/blockquote]

Ahhhhh! I see now! I totally didn't get the 'spam' reference. Now I see!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura

Re: V-Day! Skirt Steak with Arugula & olive salad luvnit [blockquote]Quote:[h...
Wow, for once others slower on the uptake than me....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
V-Day! Skirt Steak with Arugula & olive salad