We found some great fresh veggies at the College farmers market yesterday, so a simple, but yummy dinner for us -

grilled corn on the cob - appie
another TBone - (unheard of twice in one week)
grilled asparagus
artichokes

What are you all up to?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

What's for Dinner - Monday, 2/22?? cjs We found some great ...
I am craving spaghetti with meat sauce so after a trip to the store, that is the plan. Can I get away with that Ceasar salad 3 times in a week? I cannot seem to get enough of it.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!

Re: What's for Dinner - Monday, 2/22?? chef_Tab I am craving spaghet...
Stuffed poblanos. I was going to make a simple green salad, byt Caesar salad is sounding good now!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.

Re: What's for Dinner - Monday, 2/22?? Lorraine Stuffed poblanos. I...
Tonight it's chicken, leek & mushroom fricassee and asparagus.

Re: What's for Dinner - Monday, 2/22?? Trixxee Tonight it's chicken...
Was planning on Daphne's birthday-review dinner, but I have a bit of a cold, overslept, and didn't have enough time to prep everything for the Crock Pot before an appointment I had this morning. So, I'll make that tomorrow, instead. Tonight, I'll have some chicken nuggets that are already in the freezer.

BTW, in case you hadn't noticed, we may be ahead of a trend. Remember, a while ago, I made a sweet chili sauce for a couple different recipes and really enjoyed it? Then, a few other people from the forum happened to use things that called for sweet chili sauce? Well, guess what McDonald's has been advertising during the Olympic broadcasts? Yep: chicken nuggets with sweet chili sauce!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: What's for Dinner - Monday, 2/22?? Trixxee Tonight it's chicken...
Quote:

leek & mushroom fricassee

That sounds really good!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.

Re: What's for Dinner - Monday, 2/22?? Lorraine [blockquote]Quote:[...
First Rachel Ray starts copying our recipes, now MacDonalds!
You are such a trend setter, Rob.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!

Re: What's for Dinner - Monday, 2/22?? chef_Tab First Rachel Ray sta...
I like being ahead of the trend!

I had the whole week planned out except for two meals. Due to availability of flank steak and DD's visit tomorrow, one of those unplanned dinners is tonight. SOOOOO, I picked up a couple pork tenderloins (Asian or BBQ), potatoes and onions (probably with Dijon and Rosemary), and mixed greens (with a simple vinaigrette).
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: What's for Dinner - Monday, 2/22?? chef_Tab First Rachel Ray sta...
LOL! It was the same with chipotle. Loved it years before everyone and his uncle started selling it. Likewise the Mannheim Steamroller Christmas music. ROTFL!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?

Re: What's for Dinner - Monday, 2/22?? labradors LOL! It was the sam...
Souffle...I hope
What's for Dinner - Monday, 2/22??