So this May Derek and I are going to Cape Cod. We arrive May 8th thru the 15th.

Anyone in that area that would like to get together? Or any restaurant suggestions?

Cape Cod DFen911 So this May Derek an...
What town are you staying in? One of my favorite restaurants is called "Lindsays" on Route 6 before you actually get to the Cape. They make these clam cakes, which are huge chunks of clam in a fritter type batter that is deep fried. They are best fresh and hot, but still delicious the next day. You could stop and get a bag for the ride onto the Cape. My favorite places tend to be the smaller shacks that prepare the seafood simply, nothing gourmet. Are you flying into Boston? Oh my, I sure wish I could meet you there. I may have to give this some serious thought!!!
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
Are you guys riding out?? Do you have your route planned??? If you happen to get through North Dakota give us a yell.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

Re: Cape Cod Harborwitch Are you guys riding ...
Anybody close enough to see Denise & Derek, take advantage of it - they are such a cool, fun couple.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Cape Cod cjs Anybody close enough...
I personally liked it better when you guys were headed to Myrtle Beach...OH WELL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Cape Cod Gourmet_Mom I personally liked i...
I think on your way to Myrtle Beach you have at least North Dakota AND Minneaota to stop by and hang out!

Welcoming and free of charge!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura

Re: Cape Cod luvnit I think on your way ...
OOPS! Sorry to confuse the issue here....they're going to Cape Cod. Myrtle Beach was initially the destination, but got nixed early in the planning.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Cape Cod luvnit I think on your way ...
You're right - they have to go right by us! We should waylay them Stuff them full of good ol' Midwest food and . . . catch 'em again on their way home.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
If you are in the Hyannis area, check out the Road House. Great food great atmosphere. I beleive they have jazz on Monday? nights. One block over from Main Street.

mfs

Re: Cape Cod mfs02865 If you are in the Hy...
Welcome, mfs, and what a way to start by recommending an eating place for D & D! Come back often with ideas.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Cape Cod