Well,we're home and I have no idea yet. But, my new [Email]C@H[/Email] was waiting for me....

What are you all up to?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Monday Dinner, Mar. 8th? cjs Well,we're home and ...
Well, we've been gone all weekend so I just thought I whip up a couple of easy things: Caesar Salad (for grown-ups) and a homemade Cheeseburger Macaroni (similar to Hamburger Helper only more healthful - kid friendly). I love making that for the for kids, my son thinks I am a goddess when I make it.

Probably will have the last two pieces of cherry pie!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura

Re: Monday Dinner, Mar. 8th? luvnit Well, we've been gon...
Laura, My kids also love when I make home made macaroni and cheese and add hamburger! Simple food, but made with real food and real taste!

I don't know yet. I am exhausted today. I think we all are tired. Very busy weekend. But a weekend full of eating on the run, Ready for some vegies!!!!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.

Re: Monday Dinner, Mar. 8th? esgunn Laura, My kids also...
How'd they do, Erin?? I thought of you stuck inside while we were enjoying the beautiful Portland weather on the river.

Found a pkg. of shredded beef, so guess we'll have French Dip and bake up an acorn squash.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Monday Dinner, Mar. 8th? cjs How'd they do, Erin?...
Yes, when we finally came out at 12:30 and for the whole drive home - it was beautiful.

The boys did great. Team was 2nd place. Nicky placed 5th All Around and Chris placed 6th. Nicky was so happy to beat Christopher. He has only ever beat him one other time.

Stephanie was at Seattle Pacific University Sunday, she also did well. Not her best meet but she did well. Girls judging is just so much harder. I never even understand why they get some of the scores they do.
Erin
The time is flying by.

Re: Monday Dinner, Mar. 8th? esgunn Yes, when we finally...
Congratulations all around!!
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Monday Dinner, Mar. 8th? cjs Congratulations all ...
Well done, kids! Erin, did you ever figure out anything to fix at the hotel, or did you wind up eating out?

I had planned on Uncle Wallace's Pancakes for tonight, but I'm putting them off until Friday...I gotta have lunch for school and pancakes don't carry over well. Soooo, I've decided to do the creamy Turkey Enchiladas, but will do them with ground turkey instead of bite size pieces. I wanted to do a stuffed tomato side that I got from someone, but I could only find grape tomatoes....very small. I'll probably do some kind of beans and rice for a side. We still have plenty of salad.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Monday Dinner, Mar. 8th? Gourmet_Mom Well done, kids! Er...
Just made the worst oven fried chicken ever. So disappointing as we have like everything else thus far from the Biggest Loser Family cookbook. But this was garbage.

Re: Monday Dinner, Mar. 8th? DFen911 Just made the worst ...
Daphne, We did end up going out to eat. Just too much going on.

Tonight ended up Chicken terriaki for the kids and Panag curry for Steve and I. It was delish.
Erin
The time is flying by.

Re: Monday Dinner, Mar. 8th? esgunn Daphne, We did end ...
Don't you hate that, Denise?
www.achefsjourney.com
Monday Dinner, Mar. 8th?