It's my birthday, March 24, 19--. Let's us all do Broiled Shrimp Scampi (pg 41). Greek Salad (pg41) , and double chocolate torte (pg 39) in #80, 2010. OK? How about a date? This looks real good and real easy!! Am I being too presumptuous?

edited to add: Review date will be Monday, March 22nd
(is that being too presumptuous?? )
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".

March Birthday Dinner Old Bay It's my birthday, Ma...
Whoopeee! I'm so glad someone is making me make this darn torte!!! (Your friend just said Whooopeee to this torte also!)

Sounds like a wonderful b'day menu, Bill - usually we have a couple weeks to work it in, so how about review due on Monday, March 22nd????

Then that allows Shannon to (hopefully ) choose her menu for a review date of April 5th. Only Vicci has a b'day in April (of folks who are active on the forum, anyway.) May is a busy month, so this all works out great.

Great sounding menu, Bill - and I think I'm going to do your b'day dinner real soon!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: March Birthday Dinner cjs Whoopeee! I'm so gla...
Sounds like a winner! I've got the Greek Scampi and salad on the menu for this week. I hope to find an occasion to make the torte before the review date.

Re: March Birthday Dinner HomeCulinarian Sounds like a winner...
I'm in! If my issue gets here... I just signed up for 2 years.
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com

Re: March Birthday Dinner foodfiend I'm in! If my issue...
I've already got the Scampi entered into MC and planned for the next two weeks, so I'm in...for sure! And like Jean and Roy, I was hoping to have an excuse to make that torte! THANKS!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: March Birthday Dinner Gourmet_Mom I've already got the...
I'll scamper away from this one: not a fan of shrimp.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?

Re: March Birthday Dinner labradors I'll scamper away fr...
Why not the Greek Salad and the torte, Labs - your neighbors will love you if you share...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: March Birthday Dinner cjs Why not the Greek Sa...
Still no feta in the stores right now, and I've already packed up my baking things in preparation for whenever I finally move.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?

Re: March Birthday Dinner labradors Still no feta in the...
Oh, you and Denise are going to be spending the next days reaching for things and realizing "its packed!!"
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: March Birthday Dinner cjs Oh, you and Denise a...
ok, I keep seeing hints about Denise moving - Denise, where are you moving too? Same area just a new house? A new adventure?
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
March Birthday Dinner