What are you all doing for dinner?

Since I had the short ribs to do Theresa's B'day dinner when Tracie made it for us, I'm going to make it myself for tonight. We really liked the kale dish, but I found another recipe using Kale (Winter Greens with Carrots, Feta cheese and Brown Rice) that I've been wanting to try.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Monday's Dinner, 3/15? cjs What are you all do...
Tonight's meat from the freezer is boneless skinless chicken breasts so I decided to do the Drgourmet's Chicken with Tarragon Mustard Cream. I have made this several times and we really enjoy it. I still need to make a trip to the store for veges and stop at the beer place for Guiness to make shepherds pie on Wednesday. Kale is sounding awfully good. Thanks for that jolt, Jean!
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!

Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/15? chef_Tab Tonight's meat from ...
I was going to do salmon cakes (ala Vicci), but I just dont' feel like cooking. So I am making pierogies, frozen ones from the store. Love em. Kids love em too.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura

Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/15? luvnit I was going to do sa...
We're finally doing Uncle Wallace's Buttermilk Pancake supper! Bacon Sauce for the pancakes and sausage and bacon on the side. My arteries are hardening, just thinking about it...LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/15? Gourmet_Mom We're finally doing ...
Oh boy, that does sound so good.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/15? cjs Oh boy, that does so...
I'm not cooking, had a root canal done today and it was a bit more intense than the doctor thought it would be. My whole head hurts. So sending Derek for take out

Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/15? DFen911 I'm not cooking, had...
I have a meeting to go to this evening, so we'll have leftover beer can chicken and grilled veggies from Saturday.

Sorry about the root canal, Denise.

Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/15? HomeCulinarian I have a meeting to ...
Denise, I know it hurts, but at least the worst is over. I'm confident that Derek will take good care of you.

>>>>>>pats bloated belly<<<<<<

I can't wait for lunch tomorrow. There's two pancakes left and 2 large links of sausage. I figure I'll wrap a sausage with a pancake and take some of the syrup for dipping....MMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/15? DFen911 I'm not cooking, had...
I bet you can trust Derek to bring home something you can eat.

I can remember an ex-boyfriend who was supposed to pick me up at the dentist's office and drive me home after a root canal - he went out drinking with his buddies instead. I got a ride home - and talk about ticked off!

About 10:30 he shows up at the door with 3 bags of tacos, nachos, and assorted crispy goodies from Taco Bell. I told him where to take his tacos, he made a comment about my fingernails (really long) being the reason we never went on a vacation, and left - never to be seen again. No great loss. In fact it was a perfect way to get rid of a loser!

I am thinking Hot & Sour soup tonight. Maybe. I have no clue.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
Monday's Dinner, 3/15?