Have any of you used this stuff? It's great!

Marco Polo brand
RED PEPPER SPREAD
with Eggplant and Garlic
MILD AJVAR

[Image: mp-jars-mild-ajvar-19oz-web.jpg]

The jar is pretty big 19.3 oz. and it is filled with this wonderful, flavorful spread! Best of all it is naturally low in calories and fat. I Tablespoon of this is 10 calories and .5 grams of fat. Compared to Mayo which is 90 calories and 10g of fat.

And this stuff is very inexpensive. It was 2.98 for a 19.3 oz jar ! We have been putting this stuff on our sandwiches, as a condiment with grilled foods, I wanna try it in some hummus and as a pizza sauce. Also would make a great dip!

Also has NO PRESERVATIVES.

I got it a Cub foods with is SuperValu in most places. In their ethnic foods aisle near the matza balls
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura

Marco Polo Red Pepper Spread luvnit Have any of you used...
that looks good and we could probably make it also.

Ajvar - from FLC: "a popular cooked relish in Yugoslavia and Greece made from roasted sweet red peppers, eggplant, garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper and sometimes, paprika."
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Marco Polo Red Pepper Spread cjs that looks good and ...
That looks and sounds really good! Thanks for the tip, Laura. I'll have to look for it. I'm really liking the idea of putting it on pizza!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Marco Polo Red Pepper Spread Gourmet_Mom That looks and sound...
Oh, that would be so great in my favorite summertime sandwich, pitas stuffed with veggies... I'm drooling...!
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
Marco Polo Red Pepper Spread