I got it last week and was waiting for people to start commenting, but I got a little sidetracked myself on a work project.

Has anyone gotten it? Taken a look yet?
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura

Did anyone else get the new issue No. 81 for June? luvnit I got it last week a...
I don't think I did. I got a copy of the complimentary issue and gave it to my daughter. At least I hope that's what that was! It was full of recipes I have in my cookbooks, like BLT pasta. I hope I did not mess up. sheesh. My brain is so fried with closing papers, moving, etc.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!

Re: Did anyone else get the new issue No. 81 for June? chef_Tab I don't think I did....
I think you are Okay, I don't see a BLT pasta recipe.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Did anyone else get the new issue No. 81 for June? chef_Tab I don't think I did....
Sure, makes a good story, Theresa - it's not that you are just getting olderly, huh?

I rec'd mine a couple days ago and wasn't impressed the first time thru it, but now looking for a B'day menu, there are more that look tasty.

the omelet fillings sound good.
Cilantro-Onion pesto
and the curries

the peanut butter & jam cakes looks a little over whelming
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Did anyone else get the new issue No. 81 for June? cjs Sure, makes a good s...
I got mine, and was also a little underwhelmed. I'm sure I will find a few things.

The Peanut butter and Jam cakes, just looked like a PB&J sandwich. My kids sure wouldn't be very excited about it.

I was curious about the Blue berry BBQ Sauce, the three bean pasta salad and the summer fruit slaw.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.

Re: Did anyone else get the new issue No. 81 for June? esgunn I got mine, and was ...
I brought the Three Bean Pasta salad to a beach gathering tonight (the first of the season...woo-hoo) And it was a HUGE hit !! Very colorful and easy to make. I waited until I got there to mix the dressing (as directed) I will make this again for sure.
  Re: Did anyone else get the new issue No. 81 for June? cjs Sure, makes a good s...
Quote:

Sure, makes a good story, Theresa - it's not that you are just getting olderly, huh?

That sure doesn't help either. I like having a new excuse though.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!

Re: Did anyone else get the new issue No. 81 for June? chef_Tab [blockquote]Quote:[h...
I received mine on Wednesday... underwhelmed at first pass. Going to give it a more thorough look over the weekend.

Re: Did anyone else get the new issue No. 81 for June? HomeCulinarian I received mine on W...
I'll have to check the box. I didn't stop by yesterday or today. We'll see.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Did anyone else get the new issue No. 81 for June? Gourmet_Mom I'll have to check t...
Yeah.

Meh.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
Did anyone else get the new issue No. 81 for June?