Review- Hot and Sweet Shrimp Issue 80
  Re: (...)
Delicious! I could've eaten another serving, easily!

The only sub I made was onion for shallots, and the accompanying lemon rice was also very good.

I'll add a little more hot pepper flakes next time, it could have been a little spicer (even for me!).

[Image: ry%3D400.jpg]

Labs, I tried resizing and Pixresizer doesn't seem to work on photos downloaded from Shutterfly. Maybe it wasn't as easy to do this as I had thought! Oh well.
  Re: Review- Hot and Sweet Shrimp Issue 80 by foodfiend (Delicious! I could'...)
How did I miss this one? Vicci, it sounds great! Can I tag another review onto this one? Just talked to Tracie (madmax) and she made the Grilled Shrimp Tacos from Issue #81 and her whole family just went crazy for this dish.

So, nothing makes me happier than knowing of two more shrimp dinners that are really good!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Review- Hot and Sweet Shrimp Issue 80 by cjs (How did I miss this ...)
Same here! Thanks for the reviews Vicci and Jean.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Review- Hot and Sweet Shrimp Issue 80 by Mare749 (Same here! Thanks fo...)
Ditto!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Review- Hot and Sweet Shrimp Issue 80 by Gourmet_Mom (Ditto!...)
Man, I wish my husband liked shrimp . Those both sound wonderful! Do you think either of the recipes would be worth doing with scallops instead?
  Re: Re: Review- Hot and Sweet Shrimp Issue 80 by karyn (Man, I wish my husba...)
Jean, I love fish tacos but I just can't seem to get excited about shrimp tacos... maybe the texture of the shrimp combined with corn tortillas seems a little weird to me...

Karyn, I would try them with scallops. In fact, I bought a pound of scallops to use for another recipe in either issue #80 or 81 and I will have some left. Let me know if you get around to making the recipe with scallops, and I'll do the same!
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com