Well, Thank God, Denise is HOME!!
  Re: (...)
...and we can finally get to the shooters!! 'bout time. Welcome home and hurry and unpack, forget the wash and come tell us all.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Well, Thank God, Denise is HOME!! by cjs (...and we can finall...)
yeah, Denise, what Jean said!
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Well, Thank God, Denise is HOME!! by chef_Tab (yeah, Denise, what J...)
They're home? I thought they were going to be gone until tomorrow. Hurry back Denise! I can't wait to see the pictures and hear about all the food!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Well, Thank God, Denise is HOME!! by Gourmet_Mom (They're home? I tho...)
Holy cow what a day was yesterday. So long getting from MA to CA makes me rethink trips that involve flying

We had a Marvelous time. Fell in love with new areas, found some wonderful new wines, ate my weight in seafood and just relaxed. I'm trying to get some laundry done and have a bag of mail to go thru. I will post a trip review of where we stayed, the food we ate and what we say probably by tomorrow with a few pictures.

Did I mention I LOVE mussels now..my lord they're like candy
  Re: Re: Well, Thank God, Denise is HOME!! by DFen911 (Holy cow what a day ...)
Welcome home Denise! Glad you had a nice time. Looking foward to seeing your pics. Aren't mussels yummy? I love them too.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Well, Thank God, Denise is HOME!! by DFen911 (Holy cow what a day ...)
Welcome home - you beat us! Can't wait to hear all about your trip.

We love mussels. Of course all we can get are frozen - but they work remarkably well.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!