Review Bolognese Sauce Slow Cooker
  Re: (...)
I made the bolognese sauce from the slow cooker book last week. It was very good and very easy. I will make this again. The only change I made was I didn't have any italian sausage so used all ground beef. I think it would be just that much better with the sausage added. But worked fine with just the ground beef. I used the marscapone and it was delicious. The kids enjoyed it, my mom was in town and they enjoyed it. Great for a gym night, but I was also able to serve to guests.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Review Bolognese Sauce Slow Cooker by esgunn (I made the bolognese...)
YEA! Another gym night winner! I'll have to check this out. Sharon told me a while back that she beat the heat when in CA by using her slow cooker on the porch for stuff like this. Sounds like a plan to me!!!!!!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Review Bolognese Sauce Slow Cooker by Gourmet_Mom (YEA! Another gym ni...)
Oh the slow cooker is your friend in the summer time! I even use the cast iron slow cooker on the bbq too to make breads now so I don't have to turn on my oven. Now that I have the smoker this summer is going to be really interesting