Welcome Bernadette!
  Re: (...)
Hey everyone, please help me welcome my very dear friend, Bernadette! Some of you may remember her by the recipes I have posted from time to time. She is a fabulous cook and I just know she will enjoy being part of "the neighborhood."

Oh, I almost forgot! Bernadette, how about telling everyone a little bit about yourself?
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Welcome Bernadette! by Mare749 (Hey everyone, please...)
Welcome! I look forward to getting to know you, Bernadette!
  Re: Re: Welcome Bernadette! by karyn (Welcome! I look forw...)
Welcome Bernadette to the best neighborhood in the country!! And we all expect you to get us in more trouble with your recipes.

I've done the your pizza and everyone loved it.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Welcome Bernadette! by Mare749 (Hey everyone, please...)
Well, thank you, Maryann and Karyn for the nice welcome! I am looking forward to being part of your group. I am 50-something, live in the suburbs of Philadelphia, have three grown children and five beautiful grandchildren with one more on the way. I work full time and love to cook and bake whenever time permits. I hope to find and share new recipes and cooking tips on this forum. Thanks for the opportunity!
Bernadette
  Re: Re: Welcome Bernadette! by bvnaab (Well, thank you, Mar...)
We must have been posting at the same time - you might want to check out this thread where we had a ball talking about your dessert pizza -

http://www.forums.cuisineathome.com/ubbt...=true#Post99144
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Welcome Bernadette! by cjs (We must have been po...)
Thanks for the info and the link! I was trying to remember which pizza recipe I gave to Maryann. The dessert pizza is definitely a yummy recipe! Glad so many enjoyed it.
  Re: Re: Welcome Bernadette! by bvnaab (Thanks for the info ...)
Welcome to our little forum, Bernadette! I just love your name. When I was a little girl I had a friend with that name and her sisters were Bernice and Barbara. They shared a room and all had canopy beds. I was so jealous.
I must warn you, if your recipes make me gain even more weight, I will be whining. I am weak. Now that I think about it, are you the one that gave that crumb cake recipe to Maryann?
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Welcome Bernadette! by chef_Tab (Welcome to our littl...)
Hi Theresa,
Thanks for the nice welcome. Wow! Everyone is so friendly here!
Yes, I gave Maryann the crumb cake recipe. It's one of my favorite new recipes. I just love the buttery cinnamon crumb topping! --Bernadette
  Re: Re: Welcome Bernadette! by bvnaab (Hi Theresa,[br]Thank...)
Welcome Bernadette. This is a great forum. Looking forward to getting to know you and your recipes better!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Welcome Bernadette! by bvnaab (Hi Theresa,[br]Thank...)
Welcome, Bernadette! Have fun here

PJ
PJ