What's for Dinner, Monday, 5/24????
  Re: (...)
NO MORE LEFTOVERS!!! We finally dumped all the dibs and dabs of dips, salsas, guacamoles, etal. Houseboat Don is still here, and wants to finally make a pizza dough, so it'll be pizza something tonight.

What are you all up to??
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 5/24???? by cjs ( [i]NO MORE LEFTOVER...)
We have left over pork steak and spinach sweet potato salad, left our "blue buffalo" sliders and Russian Potato salad for tonight. Maybe one for lunch and one for dinner.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 5/24???? by Harborwitch (We have left over po...)
Well it's my father in law's birthday tomorrow so we're celebrating tonight and he wants tacos
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 5/24???? by DFen911 (Well it's my father ...)
We doing taco salad for tonight. It finally quit raining, so we can eat outside! Also have some leftover ribs, so may warm up a few of those too.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 5/24???? by Mare749 (We doing taco salad ...)
I have a meeting tonight, so I'm leaving Baked Ziti for my husband and son to pull out of the oven. I'm looking forward to the leftovers!
  Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 5/24???? by cjs ( [i]NO MORE LEFTOVER...)
In my fridge I have half a veal chop, some lobster salad and some shaved steak I need to use today. Not really hungry but must be used up soon!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 5/24???? by pjcooks (In my fridge I have ...)
I picked up a chicken and some broccoli. I'll either do a beer can chicken or just roast it and steam the broccoli. William got on the scales today and said he may not even eat dinner...LOL! So I don't DARE make a starch OR cheese sauce for the broccoli.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 5/24???? by Gourmet_Mom (I picked up a chicke...)
Funny, we had tacos last night. I ate the leftovers for lunch. I bought the Ortega whole grain taco shells. They have less fat and more fiber. I will buy these again.

Tonight I made crabcakes on the grill and we just had a tossed salad on the side. What an easy clean-up. We worked hard all day, organizing the storage units and then planting tomatoes and some herbs. It was nice sitting on the patio together with a beer while the crabcakes cooked.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 5/24???? by chef_Tab (Funny, we had tacos ...)
No taco salad. No Ortega. Just tacos.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 5/24???? by chef_Tab (Funny, we had tacos ...)
Well it could be leftover porksteaks. Or . . . . it could be canned sardines and crackers. Weather dependent. We're still in a tornado "watch", down from a warning.

Jean and other mods; I'm really sorry - but I fricken hate this cr@p. I cleaned it up. We've got the basement at the farmhouse ready if we have to do that - but . . . I want to go home. I've heard of being scared "poopless" but not the other "direction". Not ready for this.

We'll be giving serious thoughts to this whole situation.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!