Tomorrow - a National Holiday?!?!
  Re: (...)
Not really but it should be

It's Jean's Birthday!! Let the ticker tape parades begin!

(insert fanfare music here)
  Re: Tomorrow - a National Holiday?!?! by DFen911 (Not really but it sh...)
No way!! It should be a National Holiday! At least on this board!!

Happy Birthday Jean!!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Tomorrow - a National Holiday?!?! by BarbaraS (No way!! It should ...)
This is so funny! But she's working...OIY! But then she HAS said she always claims the three day weekend of Memorial Day her own special holiday!!!!!

Happy (early) birthday Jean!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Tomorrow - a National Holiday?!?! by BarbaraS (No way!! It should ...)
Hurray for Jean! Happy Birthday!

So, none of us going to work tomorrow?
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Tomorrow - a National Holiday?!?! by labradors (Hurray for Jean! Ha...)
"So, none of us going to work tomorrow? "

Hey, I like that idea! I had actually thought about it, but I have to pass out test scores tomorrow.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Tomorrow - a National Holiday?!?! by Gourmet_Mom ("So, none of us goin...)
You've read about it in the newspapers....you've heard it on TV...you've talked about it at the water cooler...but now...LIVE! on the C@H talk about it boards...itsssssssss

Jeeeeaaaaannnnn's Birthday!!!!!

Yes ladies and gentlemen it's here. The long awaited day when Jean Denham turns 70!! Folks this is a mile stone! I mean when you type jean d in google search this lady is Numero Uno! Folks this is huge! This is bigger than if Billy Mays was resurrected and married into the family of
Vince Schlomi (The shamwow guy).

It's a day of celebration Pop the corks and let the good times roll!
  Re: Re: Tomorrow - a National Holiday?!?! by DFen911 (You've read about it...)
Popcorn popping, cheesecake cheesing, rice crispies snap, crackling & popping, bread rising, pizza baking, wine corks popping, clams and oysters opening and applauding, pizza grilling, black beans & corn in the spotlite, salmon basking in glory, the Pacific NW shines its lite on its star--happy birthday Jean!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Tomorrow - a National Holiday?!?! by Old Bay (Popcorn popping, che...)
Bill I love you...you celebrate like I do
  Re: Re: Tomorrow - a National Holiday?!?! by DFen911 (Bill I love you...yo...)

Happy Happy Birthday! and Many Many More!

Marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: Tomorrow - a National Holiday?!?! by mjkcooking ([br]Happy Happy Birt...)
Happy birthday, Jean!