What's for dinner Sunday June 6th?
  Re: (...)
After eating somewhat naughty for a few days........mac and cheese and pizza, I figured we should do vegetarian tonight. The most recent email from C@H has a recipe for eggplant gyros I thought I would try. I am almost tempted to make pizza dough on the grill to use for pita. I am so addicted to the grilled pizza now.

So what is everyone else planning?
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: What's for dinner Sunday June 6th? by chef_Tab (After eating somewha...)
We are too, Theresa - grilling is definitely our favorite way.

AND, have some ham thawed out, so may make a ham & avocado pizza for tonight.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for dinner Sunday June 6th? by cjs (We are too, Theresa ...)
Sundays have become our cooking the regions of Italy from Claudia Roden's book with young daughter. We're doing Tuscany for a second time. Bread and Tomato salad, meat croquettes, lamb, green beans, cannellini with tomatoes, lemon ricotta cake for dessert. Our friends bring the wine.
  Re: Re: What's for dinner Sunday June 6th? by HomeCulinarian (Sundays have become ...)
We got so wound up watching the new Cooking Channel and the thunderstorms (WOW)that we suddenly realized it was past dinnertime. Tonight is the Seafood Pie.

I will not get distracted
I will not get distracted
I will not get . . . . . . .
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for dinner Sunday June 6th? by Harborwitch (We got so wound up w...)
Smoked pork...not sure what else...
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for dinner Sunday June 6th? by Mare749 (Smoked pork...not su...)
Calamari salad, I found an Epicurious recipe and I knew I had some in the freezer. I'm going to replace the celery with some broccoli that needs to get used. I think it will actually be better than celery.
Going to try to make this a very relaxing evening for James, he's been working so hard, poor baby.
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's for dinner Sunday June 6th? by farnfam (Calamari salad, I fo...)
I haven't definitely decided, but I'm thinking about making Buffalo Chicken Kabobs. I haven't made it in a while and it's a light dinner served over a salad with low fat blue cheese dressing. (I'll have to use store bought...forgot the blue cheese last weekend.)
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.