Hey Theresa, Where's Laura????
  Re: (...)
Did she check out with you?????
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Hey Theresa, Where's Laura???? by cjs (Did she check out wi...)
I've checked her posts for the last week she was on, and no mention of being gone. The only thing I can think is that she's busy with that "business" venture she mentioned a while back. I can't remember if she said what it was about.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Hey Theresa, Where's Laura???? by Gourmet_Mom (I've checked her pos...)
Hey, I worked at the winery today and have enjoyed some myself, but I will get right on this and solve the mystery. Why couldn't you ask about Vicci? That I know!!
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Hey Theresa, Where's Laura???? by chef_Tab (Hey, I worked at the...)
Where's Vicci????
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Hey Theresa, Where's Laura???? by cjs (Where's Vicci????...)
Vicci had some medical issues with her MIL after moving her into the new apartment. I think she is in the process of reclaiming her life back but is so far behind in gardening and spring cleaning it might be a while before she is back full strength. All I can say is she is the best daughter in law anyone could wish for!
Theresa

Re: Re: Hey Theresa, Where's Laura???? by chef_Tab (Vicci had some medic...)
Ok, assignment complete. Laura sent me a message and here it is:

"Oh gosh I have been working, sick, the kids are out of school for the summer so we are finding our 'balance'. I spent all day in bed yesterday, I've had pneumonia or brochitis for 3 weeks and it's catching up with me. A day in bed did a lot of good though and I have today off work. I am not overdoing it though, just chillin' with the kids"

Laura, we miss you and hope you feel better soon!
Theresa

Re: Re: Hey Theresa, Where's Laura???? by chef_Tab (Ok, assignment compl...)
Yes! We miss you Laural - get well and rested.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Hey Theresa, Where's Laura???? by Harborwitch (Yes! We miss you La...)
What a terrible time to be sick! Get well soon! We miss you, and I know the kids want you feeling 100% so you can enjoy the summer together!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Hey Theresa, Where's Laura???? by Gourmet_Mom (What a terrible time...)
Wishing you a speedy recovery.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Hey Theresa, Where's Laura???? by labradors (Wishing you a speedy...)
Oh Laura, I'm sorry to hear you've been sick - hurry and get well, you're missed around here.
www.achefsjourney.com