Brian please read-Index
  Re: (...)
HI,

Is there anyway the search link for cuisine recipes can be moved to an area on the website that is actually easily found? I have it bookmarked at home and wanted to use it at work and for the life of me cannot find where it is on the website. I think it will be really helpful for a lot of subscribers if that link was not that well hidden.
  Re: Brian please read-Index by piano226 (HI,[br][br]Is there ...)
I agree! Most subscribers come on here to ask us about where a recipe is, because they don't know about the online index. And I don't know about you, but I have a heck of a time directing them to it...and I know right where it is. It usually takes two times before they finally locate it...if they ever do!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Brian please read-Index by Gourmet_Mom (I agree! Most subsc...)
I just contacted Brian late last week and he responded to the thread, I'll try to find it... but, I'm not going to alert him again. He seems to be at his wits end with our wanting something done about the index and I just don't know how far we can push them without losing what we have.

I know how you feel, Marina, we all feel the same and I apologize that there is nothing I can do. How I wish...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Brian please read-Index by cjs (I just contacted Bri...)
Well does someone have the link that you could post as a sticky Jean?
  Re: Re: Brian please read-Index by DFen911 (Well does someone ha...)
sigh, I'll look for it.....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
I understand there is not much they can do about the online index but JUST MOVING THE LINK...i dont think will take hundreds of hours and a lot of man power. Probably can be done in a few minutes.
Post deleted by piano226
  Re: Re: Brian please read-Index *DELETED* *DELETED* by piano226 (Post deleted by pian...)
Done.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Brian please read-Index by cjs (Done....)
And well done, I might add! It works! Thanks Jean! This is the best sticky yet!!!!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Brian please read-Index by Gourmet_Mom (And well done, I mig...)
Thank you!!
~Heidi, SAHM, self-taught chef and born foodie
my blog - http://thelifeofadoctorswife.blogspot.com