What's for Dinner, T.G.I.F., 6/25?
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for tonight?

We'll be in Yakima tonight, so will have something from the freezer probably.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, T.G.I.F., 6/25? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Not sure here yet. I want to pick up fish to grill, so everything depends on what looks good when we get to the store.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, T.G.I.F., 6/25? by chef_Tab (Not sure here yet. I...)
I'm off soon to a hair appointment then to the city to pick up OS. He's finally coming home for the weekend....it's been months.

I had planned steak, pesto pasta (since the basil is still going crazy) and a salad. OS isn't a big fan of steak, so I'll throw a chicken breast on for him and make the pesto into a creamy style to sauce the pasta and his chicken.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, T.G.I.F., 6/25? by Gourmet_Mom (I'm off soon to a ha...)
Buffalo Burgers and corn
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, T.G.I.F., 6/25? by piano226 (Buffalo Burgers and ...)
I got started early today so my dinner is in the frig. Early this morning I baked 3 loaves of popcorn bread that I had started last night, then put together a recipe for Baked Tilapia with Tomatoes and Olives. (MasterCook recipe) Next, I made a mixed vegetable salad, and finally a casserole of baked mac and cheese, assembled, but not baked yet. I love to cook, but not late in the afternoon, so usually try to prep early.

If we're home tomorrow, I'm finally going to try Jean's corn dogs!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, T.G.I.F., 6/25? by Mare749 (I got started early ...)
I'm coming to Maryann's house....

Oh the corn dogs, yes!! :
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, T.G.I.F., 6/25? by cjs (I'm coming to Maryan...)
I can't wait to try those corn dogs. Chicken that he smoked yesterday, sone fresh corn, brocolli and dip. Blueberries and blackberries for dessert.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, T.G.I.F., 6/25? by cjs (I'm coming to Maryan...)
Quote:

I'm coming to Maryann's house....

Oh the corn dogs, yes!! :

You are always welcome! Just head east!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: What's for Dinner, T.G.I.F., 6/25? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Grilled tuna with lemon butter (yay, the grill works after the long soak in the pool), baguettes and salad. Chocolate espresso torte with Java Chip ice cream for dessert.

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, T.G.I.F., 6/25? by pjcooks (Grilled tuna with le...)
Good Grief, PJ. I can't believe it still works...LOL!

I don't eat dessert, usually, but I could scarf down yours! YUM!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.