Did anyone see Guy Fieri's Pull Pork Sandwiches?
  Re: (...)
Well on Guy's Big Bite this year he is featuring some of the chefs from Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. Having them do their recipes on his show. Well they did pulled pork sammy's yesterday with horseradish slaw and mac-n-cheese.

Guy's Big Bite - Pulled Pork Episode

So this is what we are having tomorrow:

Smoked Pulled Pork Sandwiches topped with horseradish slaw and Carolina Vinegar Sauce. Wilson's Own Mac-n-Cheese served hot and bubbly. I am going to make the Chocolate Chip Cheese Bars for dessert. (and possibly Sharon's Custard Rich Rolls for the sammy).
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Did anyone see Guy Fieri's Pull Pork Sandwiches? by luvnit (Well on Guy's Big Bi...)
Definitely copying this, but it will probably be a couple of weeks before I try it.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Did anyone see Guy Fieri's Pull Pork Sandwiches? by labradors (Definitely copying t...)
Oh my, run down your arms good, it sounds like
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Did anyone see Guy Fieri's Pull Pork Sandwiches? by cjs (Oh my, run down your...)
Did not see that one but last weekend while in San Diego we were able to try a little seafood joint he visited on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. If anyone is ever in the area, do yourself a favor and stop here. We tried the ceviche, oysters on the half shell, shrimp tacos and halibut tacos. We're going back on August 7th and I can't wait. Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fTlv5ypd...re=related
  Re: Re: Did anyone see Guy Fieri's Pull Pork Sandwiches? by Trixxee (Did not see that one...)
I really shouldn't have gone there...I'm too far away! But, MAN, that looked good!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Did anyone see Guy Fieri's Pull Pork Sandwiches? by Gourmet_Mom (I really shouldn't h...)
It was phenomenal. I think about it every day and can't wait to get back down there in August. I really do have a problem with seafood.
  Re: Re: Did anyone see Guy Fieri's Pull Pork Sandwiches? by Trixxee (It was phenomenal. ...)
Trixxee - What a great place - wrote it on my bucket list!
looks great!

marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.