New C@H Magazines??
  Re: (...)
What are the newest publications (the food magazines) that C@H has come out with in the last6 - 8 (?) months?? I think I'm missing more than one....Anyone?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: New C@H Magazines?? by cjs (What are the newest ...)
Do you mean their cookbook-like publications or just the regular subscription?
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: New C@H Magazines?? by luvnit (Do you mean their co...)
No, not the subscription - I'm good there. I'm talking about the pubs that we all are always looking for to buy.

Duh, nevermind, I'll go to the website. I guess they are all good.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: New C@H Magazines?? by cjs (No, not the subscrip...)
DANG IT! All that tying for nothing! You would think I'd remember to copy and save a long post. DUH! Jean, there are a BUNCH of fun recipes in the new Cuisine Lite Fresh and Fabulous! I'm going to try typing in a few again, but I'm going to post this first.

NOW:

Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato & Watermelon Salad with Parmesan Black Pepper Dressing
Blackberry Shrimp Salad with Goat Cheese Crostini and Blackberry Vinaigrette
Bánh Mì Spring Rolls with Chili Garlic Dressing and a Wasabi Dip and Fresh Vegetables
Rémoulade Chicken Salad Sandwich with Barbecue Macaroni with Corn & Scallions
Brazilian Flank Steak with Fresh Citrus Salsa and Sautéed Collard Greens with Kidney Beans
Korean Triangle Steaks with Asian Pear Kimchi and Scallion Pancakes with Soy Dipping Sauce
Grilled Chicken Breasts with Cherry-Chipotle Sauce and Kohlrabi Coleslaw
Grilled Shrimp with Piri Piri Sauce and Spinach Rice
Prosciutto-Wrapped Tilapia with Fresh Sage and Broccolini Risotto
Buffalo Chicken Wonton Cups with Celery & Blue Cheese
Cornmeal Shortcakes with Blueberry Sauce

Just to name a few!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: New C@H Magazines?? by Gourmet_Mom (DANG IT! All that t...)
Daphne I didn't need to know about those! Cr@p - now I have to convince Bob I need "another" cookbook - up to 3 that I must have now.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: New C@H Magazines?? by Harborwitch (Daphne I didn't need...)
Those are just the ones I liked at first glance and will probably make a some point and time. There's many, many more!
Daphne
  Re: Re: New C@H Magazines?? by Gourmet_Mom (Those are just the o...)
May just have to ***** my cookbooks to Jennifer - I just can't take them all . . . . and I want MORE!!!
  Re: Re: New C@H Magazines?? by Harborwitch (May just have to shi...)
O.K., the Fresh & Fabulous, Cuisine for two (found I was missing one volume), and the 4th volume Grilling are all their way to my kitchen...

Those you listed sound very good, Daphne. Sharon, I had to double up on a couple of the books so I'd have some in the trailer. Two that I remember having out there are the Pasta book and one of the 'for two' - thinking about putting the Sandwich book out there also.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: New C@H Magazines?? by cjs (O.K., the Fresh & Fa...)
Jean I am so having a hard time with this. We'll be gone maybe 4 or 5 months - maybe longer (if Bob gets his job back). I've got to pick cookbooks to last for that long. I know all the C@H cookbooks are going . . . have to see what size trailer we get to tow (and how much I can sneak in when Bob isn't looking)
  Re: Re: New C@H Magazines?? by Harborwitch (Jean I am so having ...)
Sharon, I think you had a good idea about shipping some to Jennifer. You could always call her and ask her to send you a recipe from a certain book. Also, when you visit her, and you can "trade out" the cookbooks.

FYI, they don't advertise it or display it, but the PO has some larger boxes you can use for "If it fits, it ships" program. Weight doesn't matter! I think the largest one, you'll have to ask for it, is under 20 bucks. I'm not sure if distance figures in there, but it would still be a cheaper way to *****.
Daphne