Welcome to Gina - KitchenCapers
  Re: (...)
An old friend is joining us in the neighborhood and believe me (and Maryann) she is wonderful cook - I've never had a recipe from her that hasn't worked and now we can all take advantage of her!!!

Welcome Gina!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Welcome to Gina - KitchenCapers by cjs (An old friend is joi...)
GINA!!!!! HI! And yes, she IS a great cook! I LOVE her recipes! She is so inventive! Not only that, she is a very sweet person. Welcome to the neighborhood Gina. I hope you'll join us quickly. I've missed chatting with you.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Welcome to Gina - KitchenCapers by Gourmet_Mom (GINA!!!!! HI! And ...)
Yay! An new neighborhood friend! Can't wait to meet her!

Welcome Gina!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Welcome to Gina - KitchenCapers by luvnit (Yay! An new neighbor...)
Hello and welcome, Gina!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Welcome to Gina - KitchenCapers by labradors (Hello and welcome, G...)

Hi Gina

Welcome to the neighborhood!

marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: Welcome to Gina - KitchenCapers by mjkcooking ([br]Hi Gina [br][br...)
**runs into greet Gina** Where is she? Oh Gina...come on out, no hiding now, don't be shy.

Welcome to the boards and one of the best families you'll ever come to love
  Re: Re: Welcome to Gina - KitchenCapers by DFen911 (**runs into greet Gi...)
Welcome Gina! We are all so excited to have you join us!

(Gina may not be on until a little bit later, time change and all. It was late evening here when we exchanged FB messages.)
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Welcome to Gina - KitchenCapers by Mare749 (Welcome Gina! We ar...)
Honey! I'm Home...

Sorry I took so long. Thanks for the warm welcome. Its good to be back doing what I enjoy doing most. Cooking for the family.

My KC Forum survived 6 years and celebrated her birthday on July 14 2010. Hundreds of recipes and still people can't get enough of it.

Some of my recipes have been reprinted with permission (from me, of course) in other people's cookbooks, while our local Singapore's Prime Minister has requested for a cookbook with a diary planner for overseas Singaporeans.

I will post up the link to see my recipe in that diary planner.

Its been a while since I talked to so many people I met online at C2C.net. Each time I have been invited and ask to join other food forums, I lost count where I join, my recipes are floating everywhere.

Will post something interesting soon.
People Learn from one another, just as iron sharpens iron. Proverbs 27:17 New Internationl Version, Bible

tasteoftime.blogspot.com
  Re: Re: Welcome to Gina - KitchenCapers by Gina_Choong (Honey! I'm Home...[b...)
"my recipes are floating everywhere." Including my computer! Your Roasted Soya Sauced Chicken and Cafe Espresso Cake are still a family favorites.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Welcome to Gina - KitchenCapers by Gina_Choong (Honey! I'm Home...[b...)
Welcome, Gina! Can't wait to get to know you and see some recipes! (That's my daughter's name - named her after the movie star).