Our lunch with Chef Tab!
  Re: (...)
We had the nicest time with Theresa and Wally at the Brew Kettle. What a warm and wonderful couple! Ron and I had a beer sampler with five different beers on it, and shared an entree of smoked ribs, smoked wings, and BBQ pork that was absolutely outstanding. I'll let Theresa tell what they had. It was a very fun lunch and we both hope to see them again sometime. Here is one of our pics.

[Image: MeetingTheresa.jpg]
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Our lunch with Chef Tab! by Mare749 (We had the nicest ti...)
Very cool, Maryann! It looks like you four had a great time! I can't wait to meet Theresa and Monica in a little over a week! I wonder if Wally is coming with them?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Our lunch with Chef Tab! by Gourmet_Mom (Very cool, Maryann! ...)
Oh, how fun! Looks like Ron has gotten a little sun!! Theresa was there, so of course there was beer involved.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Our lunch with Chef Tab! by cjs (Oh, how fun! Looks l...)
"Theresa was there, so of course there was beer involved." Jean, I resemble that! And please notice that Maryann is the only one with a beer! haha

We absolutely love Maryann and Ron. Honestly, it felt like we were meeting friends that we see every week. Maryann is like champagne......addicting and bubbly. And Ron is a sweetheart. He was like a knight in shining armor offering to finish Maryann's beer. teehee. What a great visit and a wonderful way to break up the long trip. Hope we can do it again soon.

I will be posting a picture later. Still catching up on mail, laundry, etc.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Our lunch with Chef Tab! by chef_Tab ("Theresa was there, ...)
Looks like a lot of fun! It is funny to feel like you "know" people and yet many have never met, and will probably never meet. I have a triplet group that I have been part of since before the babies were born and I have only met one of the famlies, but we have all been thru so much together. Our cyber families!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Our lunch with Chef Tab! by esgunn (Looks like a lot of ...)
"Maryann is like champagne......addicting and bubbly. And Ron is a sweetheart." Perfect description!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Our lunch with Chef Tab! by Gourmet_Mom ("Maryann is like cha...)
Looks like you all had a wonderful time!!
  Re: Re: Our lunch with Chef Tab! by (Looks like you all h...)
I am so happy you guys got to get together! Great pic

It's just so much fun when you get to meet someone you've spent so much time chatting with here. You just fall into a natural rhythm like you've done it all the time.
  Re: Re: Our lunch with Chef Tab! by DFen911 (I am so happy you gu...)
Great picture! Thanks Maryann, maybe someday.....
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Our lunch with Chef Tab! by Lorraine (Great picture! Than...)
Looks like it was quite the fun lunch!
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com