OT- kilts and baby
  Re: (...)
Here are a few hilights from our little trip. Wally was busy making kilts and Lucas is cuter than ever!

http://s853.photobucket.com/albums/ab96/...=slideshow
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: OT- kilts and baby by chef_Tab (Here are a few hilig...)
Oh my Lord, he has his own kilt!!!! What a sweetiepie Lucas is Theresa. And so are all other men in your life!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: OT- kilts and baby by cjs (Oh my Lord, he has h...)
Theresa...Lucas is ADORABLE!!Smile
  Re: Re: OT- kilts and baby by DFen911 (Theresa...Lucas is A...)
That is adorable! Lucas in a kilt is sooo cute!!
  Re: Re: OT- kilts and baby by karyn (That is adorable! Lu...)
thanks everyone. He sure melts my heart with his smile. I wish he didn't live so far away. I tried to enjoy every waking second with him.
Theresa

Quote:

Oh my Lord, he has his own kilt!!!! What a sweetiepie Lucas is Theresa. And so are all other men in your life!!

Isn't that the truth, Jean! Lucas is just precious and so, so cute! Theresa and Wally are like a movie star couple, just beautiful!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: OT- kilts and baby by Mare749 ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
What cuties...all of them, but Lucas especially!

I'm curious. They are wearing different colors. Each clan has their own plaid. I'm confused.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: OT- kilts and baby by Gourmet_Mom (What cuties...all of...)
Total cuties! I loved it! ALL of it!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: OT- kilts and baby by Gourmet_Mom (What cuties...all of...)
Quote:

What cuties...all of them, but Lucas especially!

I'm curious. They are wearing different colors. Each clan has their own plaid. I'm confused.

Some clans have more than one. There are ancient tartans, hunting tartans, and modern tartans. Some have specific to the area they originated ie MacDonald of the Isles. Then there are tartans that were designed for other reasons, like Isle of Sky tartan that is just gorgeous so many kilt wearers own that one in addition to their family tartan. Wally can bore you to tears with this stuff next week
Theresa

Quote:

Thank you for taking the words right out of my mouth Jean! He is adorable in that kilt! Hmmmmmmmm do babies wear diapers under their kilts?????