meeting Daphne! woohoo
  Re: (...)
I just heard from Daphne that she can meet us for lunch in Wilmington on Wednesday! Wow, two forum sisters in one month! In case anyone forgot, hubby and I are moving our older daughter to UNCW for grad school next week. What a great month I am having!

So Jean, this means I may be scarce, even absent much of next week. Hopefully Daphne will remind you. We promise to take pictures.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: meeting Daphne! woohoo by chef_Tab (I just heard from Da...)
"We promise to take pictures." That we will do! I can't wait! I just hate they are only going to be here a short time. I toured the newly refurbished downtown area not long ago, and dreamed of taking them on a tour. Oh well, at least I'll get to meet them. Sadly, I William may not be able to make it...we'll see...cross your fingers Wally! I do plan to try to work around Ashley's schedule so the girls can meet.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: meeting Daphne! woohoo by Gourmet_Mom ("We promise to take ...)
Oh, Theresa, you are going to have so much fun! If you can find the time to stay an extra day, Daphne will take you on a wonderful tour of Southport as well. And you might even get to eat Spicey Chicken for lunch! (I still dream about it!) Have a wonderful time getting together and big hugs all around!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: meeting Daphne! woohoo by Mare749 (Oh, Theresa, you are...)
"And you might even get to eat Spicy Chicken for lunch!" Funny, if they DID stay an extra day, it would be Thursday and they COULD have Kim's Spicy Chicken...LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: meeting Daphne! woohoo by Gourmet_Mom ("And you might even ...)
Theresa, you need to extend your stay in NC!

Travel safely and have a great time!
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Re: meeting Daphne! woohoo by foodfiend (Theresa, you need to...)
Wow, have a great time, Theresa and Daph.
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: meeting Daphne! woohoo by farnfam (Wow, have a great ti...)
I would woohoo if I were able to meet Daphne too!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: meeting Daphne! woohoo by luvnit (I would woohoo if I ...)
Oh man, have a wonderful time and we all are so envious.
(yeah, stay one more day!)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: meeting Daphne! woohoo by cjs (Oh man, have a wonde...)
Have a great time!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: meeting Daphne! woohoo by Lorraine (Have a great time!...)
I so wish I could stay a week! We need to get back by Friday because hubby has an interview at Penn State. I certainly wish this could be a more leisurely trip. We are driving down the eastern shore through Chincoteague and Assoteague. How fun it would be to stop along the way......but there is no time. Hopefully, with Monica in school there, we will be back for visits.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!