WAAAAY OT - Hey Laura . . . whatup???
  Re: (...)
I will preface this with - I'm aware not everyone will think this is funny . . . . but there was something missing in the story.

Remember a few years ago when the Texas woman (allegedly?) ran over her (allegedly??) cheating husband with her Mercedez Benz????? Tonight on the news there was a story about a guy who's in the hospital with severe injuries (not funny). He was prepping a parking lot for resurfacing, and was run over by a streetsweeper - twice; once when his wife ran over him going forward and again when she backed up.

My sick simmered in high heat & humidity brain just came up with a take on a line from South Pacific: "I'm goin' to sweep that man right out of my life . . ."

Laura this was in Minnestoa is there more to this story?

I will now apologize and go to my room (only if it's air-conditioned)
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: WAAAAY OT - Hey Laura . . . whatup??? by Harborwitch (I will preface this ...)
Well, I remembered the first incident and LOL'd at the second!
  Re: WAAAAY OT - Hey Laura . . . whatup??? by Harborwitch (I will preface this ...)
You are funny Sharon. Apparently when MN women are done with their men they either run the over with an expensive vehicle or make them eat lutefisk.

I prefer the latter. So far he has not passed away from lutefisk but I figure that if he survives, he is strong enough to put up with me!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: WAAAAY OT - Hey Laura . . . whatup??? by luvnit (You are funny Sharon...)
"make them eat lutefisk." - that's funny!! That would scare Roy straight, he hates lutefisk. Which makes all the more for me!

Speaking of OT - Laura, do you make Lefse?

I too remember the first episode, that's so bad....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Is Bob comfortable with this conversation????
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: WAAAAY OT - Hey Laura . . . whatup??? by Old Bay (Is Bob comfortable w...)
He says "Yeah!" He and I laughed until tears just poured.

Sadly I gather it was an accident - ??????? He was underneath greasing something and told her to pull forward - which she did. I guess she then backed up to "get off him"???
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!