T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/30??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for tonight??

I have some halibut thawing out. Not sure what I'll do with it, probably grill.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/30?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
TGIF! Thank God It's Food!

Trying one more hamburger experiment, tonight.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/30?? by labradors (TGIF! Thank God It'...)
Since I reversed course yesterday and didn't make my pork tenderloin, we'll have that. Just printed out a recipe for jalapeno honey mustard pork kebabs. Still have some corn on the cob that needs eating and not sure what the starch will be (other than the corn!). Probably just some buttered baby potatoes.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/30?? by Trixxee (Since I reversed cou...)
Big french dinner for me tomorrow for my international dinner group....so it is nothing but preparation for that event
  Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/30?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Whatever Wally's biker bar is offering up-our favorite band is playing there tonight so we'll go early, eat and dance till the cows come home-and I'm waiting for someone to comment on that

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/30?? by pjcooks (Whatever Wally's bik...)
I wanna go with you!!!! My two favorite places years ago were Sam's Club and Cowtown..... you can imagine!!

Have fun!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/30?? by cjs (I wanna go with you!...)
We're having Billy's recipe for Ginger Chicken, (it's still one of my all-time favorites ) asparagus and snow pea salad, and steamed rice.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/30?? by Mare749 (We're having Billy's...)
Was that the one that came with his Cuisinart pan? If it was, that was a very good recipe. Reminds me to make it again soon.

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/30?? by pjcooks (Was that the one tha...)
Yes! That's the one, PJ. I just love it and the only thing I do differently is add 1 tsp. of hot chili garlic sauce to the sauce mixture. I'm so glad someone else has tried it because it's a great recipe.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/30?? by Mare749 (Yes! That's the one...)
I'll have to look that one up! Sounds good.

I've got some pork chops, not exactly sure what I'm going to do with them yet, mashed potatoes, and some country style mixed veggies.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!