CAH Book Club Idea
  Re: (...)
We've had various threads about books to read and discuss, not to mention all of the cookbooks we all own and love. Well, a friend in my book club recommended Shelfarifor keeping track of your books and what you've read.

So, I've switched from WeRead on Facebook to Shelfari and started a page for my Wednesday night book club. We could do the same for a Cuisine at Home Book Club.

Please take a look at this site and then we can decide if it would work for us.
  Re: CAH Book Club Idea by HomeCulinarian (We've had various th...)
I'll be back to look at this - it sounds interesting, Jeanette.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: CAH Book Club Idea by cjs (I'll be back to look...)
I think it does too. I signed up and got in, but need some time to make up a bookshelf. I read and listen to so many books that I have a hard time remembering all of them. This is a really great idea, Jeannette, but will take some time to work on, I would think.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: CAH Book Club Idea by Mare749 (I think it does too....)
I signed up too! It will be fun. But I only have 6 books on my shelf. It would be fun to see we can get an occasional group going. Or a neat cookbook shelf going if nothing else!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: CAH Book Club Idea by esgunn (I signed up too! It...)
I can't find either Maryann or Erin to friend in Shelfari, but I did make a public group called Cuisine at Home Forum Book Club in the Just for Fun Category. You should be able to join it if you want to play around with it.
  Re: Re: CAH Book Club Idea by HomeCulinarian (I can't find either ...)
Ok I created my page and I'm making a group called C@H so when you get on look for that group
  Re: Re: CAH Book Club Idea by DFen911 (Ok I created my page...)
I found the group and joined. Just found the area with recentle added groups. It was the only way I could find it.
Erin
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: CAH Book Club Idea by esgunn (I found the group an...)
Ok I had to change the public name to Cuisine at Home. It didnt' like C@H.

Erin I didn't see you on the group list. Lord I hope there isn't more than one or we'll end up scattered all over. I could do a manual add with email addresses but don't post email addresses here, send them in PM.
  Re: Re: CAH Book Club Idea by DFen911 (Ok I had to change t...)
Okay, I just joined as well. I was able to find the group that Denise started, but not the one that Jeannette started.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: CAH Book Club Idea by Mare749 (Okay, I just joined ...)
Lets see if this works. This is the group Jeannette set up
Cusine At Home Forum Book Club
Erin
The time is flying by.