OT But wanted to share
  Re: (...)
Nothing to do with cooking but wanted to share that I just became a grandma for the first time. I am so excited and proud. Anyway, hope it is ok to share pictures. I can't wait to meet her.
[Image: ElizabethJuneMadden.jpg] Bessie = Elizabeth June Madden born 7/31/2010
[Image: Bessie7-31-2010.jpg]
  Re: OT But wanted to share by Cubangirl (Nothing to do with c...)
Congratulations! How exciting. I'm so glad she looks so healthy. She's absolutely beautiful! I hope you get to meet her soon. Does she have a name yet?
  Re: Re: OT But wanted to share by karyn (Congratulations! How...)
I had it on the picture, but it didn't copy. I added it above. DD says she's is healthy and has a good set of lungs. I got to hear her gurgle on the phone, she sounded happy. I go to Boston for 2 weeks on August 16, so I'll meet her then. After that to my folks in FL for a month.
  Re: Re: OT But wanted to share by Cubangirl (I had it on the pict...)
Congratulations! Having just become a grandmother 4 months ago myself, I know your excitement. Just wait until you hold Bessie for the first time! Your heart will absolutely melt. Thank goodness for webcams, we don't live close to our grandson either and they grow so quickly. Bessie looks beautiful, enjoy your time with her and your daughter.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: OT But wanted to share by chef_Tab (Congratulations! Hav...)
How wonderful for you! I'm hoping to become a grandma someday soon.
  Re: Re: OT But wanted to share by HomeCulinarian (How wonderful for yo...)
From one grandma to another congratulations !

I love having the boys - we're coming up on one year birthdays soon

Enjoy her all you can -

Marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: OT But wanted to share by Cubangirl (Nothing to do with c...)
Congratulations! Bessie is absolutely beautiful!

Being a Grandmother is so wonderful! Hog every moment you can with her. I can't wait for our trip to CA - want to spend some time with the 3 Granddaughters and the 2 Great Grands!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: OT But wanted to share by Harborwitch (Congratulations! Be...)
Oh my, congratulations!! Bessie is such a cute nickname!! and, what a cutie she is.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: OT But wanted to share by cjs (Oh my, congratulatio...)
Congratulations! Bessie looks absolutely perfect!
  Re: Re: OT But wanted to share by Trixxee (Congratulations! Be...)
What a precious baby! I love the name Bessie! I know you're anxious to get your hands on her.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.