What's for Dinner - 8/3?
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone?

haven't looked yet/not decided.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner - 8/3? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Finally making the honey lemon chicken and smitten kitten's ratatouille. Probably a toasted baguette too. Would be a shame if I didn't get in all my carbs!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - 8/3? by Trixxee (Finally making the h...)
I am making the zucchini cakes with diavolo sauce. The recipes were from a C@H email last year and we all loved them so much. A friend gave me some zucchini from her garden so I wanted to fit that into the menu. It is getting quite humid so they might be grilled instead of fried.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - 8/3? by chef_Tab (I am making the zucc...)
Those zucchini cakes are good! Took me a little while to get the hang of getting as much water out of the zuccini and onion as possible though.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - 8/3? by Trixxee (Those zucchini cakes...)
I used my salad spinner as they suggested and it worked out great!
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - 8/3? by chef_Tab (I used my salad spin...)
William requested pizza, so I'm doing one regular Italian sausage pizza and maybe Jean's latest creation...Clam pizza!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - 8/3? by chef_Tab (I used my salad spin...)
I have some NY strips, but haven't decided on sides yet. It will depend on what looks good when I get to the market. Got a nifty basket recently for grilling veggies, so we're using that a lot lately to do a medley.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - 8/3? by Mare749 (I have some NY strip...)
For dinner I have a beautiful pork tenderloin that is just begging to be grilled with my plum bbq sauce. *lip smacking sound inserted here*
  Re: What's for Dinner - 8/3? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Crock Pot Lasagna. It has been a marathon day driving the kids back and forth. I came home to my house 4 times today and the average time spent at home at any one time was 2 hours. I am done in.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - 8/3? by esgunn (Crock Pot Lasagna. ...)
I lied!! I ended up doing ribeyes...pork tomorrow