Going, going, gone OT
  Re: (...)
I've had enough work, being called in when I'm supposed to be home-decided to take a vacation. Took me 6 hours to find a hotel in Bar Harbor but I finally got one. (Forgot that's where Obama recently vacationed and now it's a hot spot)

Here's to cocktails on the bay! Cocktails in Acadia National Park! and on Cadillac Mountain!....we have a theme going on here. It's been 5 years since we've had a vacation. I will eat-trying to figure out how I can eat my way up the coast

And I booked a place without WiFi- his computer will have to stay at home
See you all when I get back!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Going, going, gone OT by pjcooks (I've had enough work...)
Have a good trip darlin' - you deserve it!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Going, going, gone OT by Harborwitch (Have a good trip dar...)
Bon Voyage, PJ
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Going, going, gone OT by Harborwitch (Have a good trip dar...)
Good for you, PJ! Save travels, and we'll be waiting for an update and maybe even some pix when you get back. Have a wonderful vacation!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Going, going, gone OT by Mare749 (Good for you, PJ! S...)
Oh Yea! Good for you PJ. Have a great trip. This is so good for you and him! Have Fun.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Going, going, gone OT by Mare749 (Good for you, PJ! S...)
Oh, PJ! I am so happy for you! Have a great time, take a few pics, but most importantly, rest and relax! Looking forward to seeing a brand new you when you get back!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Going, going, gone OT by Gourmet_Mom (Oh, PJ! I am so hap...)
PJ - See you on the flip side! You deserve some R&R.

Hubby and I went to Bar Harbour 20+ years ago, stayed just outside Acadia National Park. Have very fond memories of that vacation. My favorite part was the walk around Jordan Pond then dinner at the Lodge restaurant.
  Re: Re: Going, going, gone OT by HomeCulinarian (PJ - See you on the ...)
PJ those are the best vacations! Have a safe and wonderful trip and cannot wait to hear of your adventures when you get home
  Re: Re: Going, going, gone OT by DFen911 (PJ those are the bes...)
PJ - what everyone else said!! Have a wonderful, safe time. Leave the laptop home, but please take a little notebook with you and let us know all the goodies you find.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Going, going, gone OT by cjs (PJ - what everyone e...)
Have a wonderful, fun, relaxing, and safe trip!

DH and I will be up "New England way" at the end of the month, staying in Cape Ann, MA with some trips north (furthest probably to Portsmouth). Do you live near there?
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com