What's for Dinner, Wed. 8/5??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for all?

LAMB CHOPS tonight - yum!!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Wed. 8/5?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I'm going to try a recipe I found while stumbling through Foodgawker a while back, Grilled Honey Garlic Chicken. I haven't decided on sides yet, but I figure a salad will fit in there. I've got potatoes, so maybe a potato salad? (Temps are going back up here, so something cold sounds good...maybe some deviled eggs, too!)
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed. 8/5?? by Gourmet_Mom (I'm going to try a r...)
I'm defrosting some homemade sauce with spicy sausage in it (Tony made it) and I'll make some spinach and ricotta stuffed shells out of it.

Darn it, I just realized I never put away the other half of the baguette loaf last night. It's probably like a brick now. Shucks.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed. 8/5?? by Trixxee (I'm defrosting some ...)
Pork tenderloin and roasted veges from the Bayless book. It's hot here, so we'll be grilling.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed. 8/5?? by HomeCulinarian (Pork tenderloin and ...)
It's hot here, too (not that that's a surprise). We're having ziti with a grilled gazapacho sauce and grilled sausages.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed. 8/5?? by karyn (It's hot here, too (...)
I am doing the cherry chipotle chicken thing from "Fresh and Fabulous" noting Daphne's comments on her review. I will make rice with lime and cilantro as a side and a ceasar salad. It is hot hot hot again. yuk.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed. 8/5?? by chef_Tab (I am doing the cherr...)
We're having angel hair with fresh tomato sauce and turkey meatballs. Also grilling up some eggplant topped with mozz. Just a smidge on mine... Fresh strawberries for dessert, strawberry shortcake for Ron.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed. 8/5?? by Mare749 (We're having angel h...)
It was going to be Asian flavored grilled hanger steak, rice and broccoli. Dinner got interrupted before anything but the rice was done - so guess what we're having tomorrow!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed. 8/5?? by Harborwitch (It was going to be A...)
Had a change of plans because of the rain. - I got caught in a downpour

Turned the tenderloin into pan seared medallions with a onion and raisin sauce from Best Recipes. It was good.