WOW!! What Happened to the Forum?
  Re: (...)
I'm back in 2007 & 2008 for my index pages?????

I was trying to post in the Need soup ideas and all of a sudden I went Back to Future or Back to the Past.....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: WOW!! What Happened to the Forum? by cjs (I'm back in 2007 & 2...)
That was really wierd - I couldn't get back to today's index...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: WOW!! What Happened to the Forum? by cjs (That was really wier...)
Might be having website issues? I had trouble connecting last night and just now, but did not time travel.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: WOW!! What Happened to the Forum? by cjs (That was really wier...)
I wish I knew how to type up the the music from Twilight Zone! That IS weird!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: WOW!! What Happened to the Forum? by Gourmet_Mom (I wish I knew how to...)
I must have hit some button......
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: WOW!! What Happened to the Forum? by cjs (I must have hit some...)
Looking okay right now, for me. Hadn't tried it earlier.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: WOW!! What Happened to the Forum? by labradors (Looking okay right n...)
You know, now that I think about it, I think this happened to me not too long ago. It didn't last long, and I got right back easily, but it was weird....LOL! I have , also, experienced a similar problem when doing a search recently. I was on maybe page 3 or 4 looking for something we had talked about in past weeks. When I found the thread and got the info I needed, I clicked the "Cooking" link at the top of the thread and it took me back to the list of OLD threads instead of the current list. It was kinda weird.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: WOW!! What Happened to the Forum? by Gourmet_Mom (You know, now that I...)
that was it, Daphne...la la land.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: WOW!! What Happened to the Forum? by cjs (that was it, Daphne....)
Me think Jean is dipping into Roy's cold medicine