Now, Here's a Cookbook!!!
  Re: (...)
From her lips to God's ears....
What I've been waiting for all my life!!

"For decades the diet industry has proclaimed that everyone's favorite foods would make them fat, bloated, and sluggish. Millions jumped on the low-carb bandwagon, and got FATTER than ever! The truth is that eating carbs is the only proven way to get and stay thin. Health magazine's Editor-In-Chief Ellen Kunes and Senior Food & Nutrition Editor Frances Largeman-Roth, RD, teamed up to teach the nation the truth about carbs. THE CARB LOVERS DIET: Eat What You Love, Get Slim For Life reveals how to enjoy these formerly forbidden foods while getting happy, healthy, and THIN — for good!"

http://www.amazon.com/Health-Carb-Lovers...2157&sr=1-1
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Now, Here's a Cookbook!!! by cjs (From her lips to God...)
OMG, Can this be true, I have died and gone to heaven (though that IS unlikely) the heaven part I mean
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Now, Here's a Cookbook!!! by cjs (From her lips to God...)
OH HAPPY DAY! I have GOT to get this book! Thanks for sharing this one, Jean.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Now, Here's a Cookbook!!! by Gourmet_Mom (OH HAPPY DAY! I hav...)
You may also want to check out http://carbloversdiet.com/
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Now, Here's a Cookbook!!! by farnfam (You may also want to...)
Thanks Jean, it looks like worthwhile reading to me! Just ordered it from my library. Should have it in a few days.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Now, Here's a Cookbook!!! by Mare749 (Thanks Jean, it look...)
geez, you're all ahead of me!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Now, Here's a Cookbook!!! by farnfam (OMG, Can this be tru...)
Quote:

OMG, Can this be true, I have died and gone to heaven (though that IS unlikely) the heaven part I mean

Don't worry too much Cis, I am pretty sure the fun people will be with us
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Now, Here's a Cookbook!!! by chef_Tab ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
I ordered my copy from the library too. Already 15 holds on 25 copies ordered but not yet received. Who knows when they will get them in.

I still don't think wheat carbs and I get along, but I am curious. I don't think dariy and I get along either, but oh well. I love cheese. I love bread too! That's the problem
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Now, Here's a Cookbook!!! by esgunn (I ordered my copy fr...)
me too, Erin and with bread, I find I just love to make it and end up with so many pkgs. in the freezer...
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Now, Here's a Cookbook!!! by cjs (me too, Erin and wit...)
Jean, I have some of those packages in the freezer too, and usually they just aren't quite as good as fresh baked. So, I've been doing a lot of bruschetta on the grill. Also, like to use it in bread salad and bread soup! Yumm.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."