Hey There, Marye & Erin...
  Re: (...)
God didn't forget us - we have sunshine for the first time (in the a.m.) in almost a month!!!! It's gorgeous. Enjoy!

I'm on my outside to read my book in the sunshine - I don't feel good anyway, I tried to stay away from Roy's cold, but it didn't work -feel like h*ll.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Hey There, Marye & Erin... by cjs (God didn't forget us...)
I'm sorry you don't feel well, Jean. I'm sure the sunshine will perk you up quickly. Enjoy!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Yes! I am so happy to have sun! I think we are supposed to have it for a whole week!

Sorry you and Roy don't feel well. The kids have been battling a little something too. Hasn't taken them out, just slowed them down a little.

Soke up that vitamin D and take a little extra C.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
Relax and enjoy the sun! For lunch you need chicken stock infused with lemon and garlic.

We've got sun, clouds, humidity, heat, and they say another night of thunderstorms. Last night Bob disconnected us and pulled the motorhome into the quonset hut because they were forcasting 80 mph winds.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Hey There, Marye & Erin... by Harborwitch (Relax and enjoy the ...)
Sorry you don't feel well Jean. I would tell you to spank Roy, but he might enjoy that.

Oddly enough, it has been so hot and sunny here, I was thrilled to have a cool rainy day or two.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Hey There, Marye & Erin... by chef_Tab (Sorry you don't feel...)
Fell better Jean and Roy!

I can't tell you how excited I am about the 60% chance of rain we have forecast for the weekend, but my sister in San Diego would kill for two straight days of sun. Either weather is really weird, or I want a job where you can be so wrong so often.
  Re: Re: Hey There, Marye & Erin... by karyn (Fell better Jean and...)
Used to say the weatherman was 90% right 10% of the time. Here they seem to be right frequently - it's just that they don't let you know until it's almost too late.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Hey There, Marye & Erin... by Harborwitch (Used to say the weat...)
Hi Everyone

Sun shining is wonderful I work in air conditioning so this is the best time
of the year -

Marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.