Korean Triangle Steaks - Review
  Re: (...)
This was a big hit! I noticed recently that Sam's started having tri-tip steaks available and I had never tried that cut. Saw this recipe I wanted to try and bought a package.

This really is a 30-minute dinner. Mix the marinade and put the steaks in it. I used a ziplock bag - always easier to clean up and I think you get the best contact with the meat. Then make the Asian pear kimchi. Mixes up very quickly, put it in the fridge. Start the grill up. Then mix up the batter for the scallion pancake. Put the steaks on the grill. Put the pancake on the griddle. The steaks come off about the time the pancake is done.

Hubby said this was a keeper! That's good because I have about 2 more pounds of tri tip steak in the freezer!

Also, I expected a lot of heat. Unless my chili garlic sauce has lost its kick, this was just tasty not hot.
  Re: Korean Triangle Steaks - Review by HomeCulinarian (This was a big hit! ...)
Thanks for the review. We'll be giving this a try soon!
  Re: Re: Korean Triangle Steaks - Review by karyn (Thanks for the revie...)
Thanks for the review, Jeannette. I have that one marked, but have put it off since I love my Korean Beef so much. It's good to know this is a keeper for a school night when I'm craving those flavors.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Korean Triangle Steaks - Review by Gourmet_Mom (Thanks for the revie...)
where is this recipe??
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Korean Triangle Steaks - Review by cjs (where is this recipe...)
Jean, it's in Fresh and Fabulous on pages 34-35.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Korean Triangle Steaks - Review by Gourmet_Mom (Jean, it's in Fresh ...)
thank you.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Korean Triangle Steaks - Review by cjs (thank you....)
Did anyone else notice that this recipe was CAH's choice for the weekly email?