Erin & Marye - Sharon's Coming!
  Re: (...)
Can't think of anyone else close enough to get together with while Sharon is here. Erin & Marye, I hope you can think about coming over while they are here.

Looks like they will be here between 9/13 (a Monday) & /15 (a Wednesday) - why weekdays when they are retired, I don't know, but maybe they can move a day here or there.

Let's try to plan something.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Erin & Marye - Sharon's Coming! by cjs (Can't think of anyon...)

what fun - love to to this - I will put in for whatever day you

want to have us all.

marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Erin & Marye - Sharon's Coming! by cjs (Can't think of anyon...)
Jean we put our "flight plan" together for a lot of financial reasons and because my 2 nephews and their wives, my niece, and (possibly) my brother & SIL all work during the week and they want to have a family get together. We have all been so estranged for so long . . . the kids and I really want to get the family back together.

Of course if my brother is less than brotherly we might leave there a little earlier. I'll keep you all posted.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Erin & Marye - Sharon's Coming! by mjkcooking ([br]what fun - love...)
Oh Man! We will have to miss it. Steve gets home (we think) Sept 10th ish. We are heading out of town on Monday 13th - Friday 17th to Pacific Beach on the Wa. Coast.

I wish we could be there - but I am just so excited my honey is comming home. Less than one month!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Erin & Marye - Sharon's Coming! by esgunn (Oh Man! We will hav...)
I know how you feel! We'll be in Auburn Friday night through Monday am. If that would give us a chance to at least say HI!?????

But I'd want to be off with Hubby too.
  Re: Re: Erin & Marye - Sharon's Coming! by esgunn (Oh Man! We will hav...)
Erin, I'm so happy for you! It's hard living that lifestyle, isn't it? I hope you have a wonderful vacation. You deserve it!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Erin & Marye - Sharon's Coming! by pjcooks (Erin, I'm so happy f...)
Sharon, I just PM'd you my phone number. If things change and he comes home later than expected we would love to see you. But once he is home, The kids and I are just going to soak him up!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Erin & Marye - Sharon's Coming! by esgunn (Sharon, I just PM'd...)
Erin, I'm so happy for you that you have an expected arrival time for Steve. I'm sure it's been a long couple of months for you and the kids. Enjoy your time!

And Sharon, be sure you work your way east eventually. If we have enough lead time, maybe we could get several of us together at one time. I say we all meet up at Linda's to check our our retirement digs.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Erin & Marye - Sharon's Coming! by Mare749 (Erin, I'm so happy f...)
Erin, how wonderful for you and your children that you can look forward to Steve coming home soon! Enjoy your time together as soon as possible!
  Re: Re: Erin & Marye - Sharon's Coming! by Mare749 (Erin, I'm so happy f...)
Sounds like a good plan to me. I think that will be the next trip. Bob's nephew is getting married the 25th - we'll miss it so we have to get back there sooooooooon - perhaps next spring.