What's for Dinner - Sept. 1st???
  Re: (...)
September's here!

What's on your menu?

I'm not sure yet... but, I made a faux Reuben (used ham) pizza last night and we just died and went to heaven eating it.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner - Sept. 1st??? by cjs (September's here![br...)
I have a sausage, mushroom and wild rice quiche in the oven right now. I will fix a mesclun salad to go with it.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Sept. 1st??? by luvnit (I have a sausage, mu...)
I'm making the review dinner tonight, minus the dessert. Can't wait!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Sept. 1st??? by Mare749 (I'm making the revie...)
I'm grilling a flank steak and vegetables tonight.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Sept. 1st??? by HomeCulinarian (I'm grilling a flank...)
Linguine with white clam sauce and garlic bread. I need a minimal prep meal because of homework.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Sept. 1st??? by Trixxee (Linguine with white ...)
I decided to work straight thru, so we're having soup.

anxious to do the review dinner..
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Sept. 1st??? by cjs (I decided to work st...)
I still don't have my new issue! wahhhhh.

I picked grapes all day in the 90 degree heat and am beat. Got stung by a wasp too. Hubby has some work dinner thingy so I am reheating some soup I made a few days ago and having a couple of egg rolls with it.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Sept. 1st??? by chef_Tab (I still don't have m...)
Oh, you were on your own picking grapes, too, weren't you Theresa? Is Wally teaching? or getting ready to? Poor babe, wine and feets up!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Sept. 1st??? by cjs (Oh, you were on your...)
I think we were picking cuyugas today and on to the seyvals tomorrow. There was a crew of about 20 of us picking. We started at 9am today, but after today's heat and knowing it will be much of the same tomorrow, we agreed to start at 7am tomorrow.

I think I "tasted" too many grapes.......my tummy hurts a bit.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Sept. 1st??? by chef_Tab ( I think we were pic...)
Urp

I think we'll have leftovers from last night. We hit the packing hard today and we're beat.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!