Thursday's Dinner?? 9/9
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone?

My poor meataballs are in the same shape as Maryann's - have kept putting them off It's tonight or the garbage....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Thursday's Dinner?? 9/9 by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Nice and cool again today, so now I really want meatballs in sauce. Think I'll make Cubangirl's Cuban bread into some sub rolls. Yummm.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner?? 9/9 by Mare749 (Nice and cool again ...)
Planning on grilled eggplant with caprese salad. All from the garden!
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner?? 9/9 by HomeCulinarian (Planning on grilled ...)
We're going to have the review dinner, minus the dessert 'cuz I've lost weight this summer and don't want to start packing the pounds on again. I'm looking forward to it!
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner?? 9/9 by karyn (We're going to have ...)
We are doing the C&H Coq au Vin with Chive Mashed potatoes recipe and a loaf of fresh baked white bread.

I gotta get the dinner review done though too! Hmmm....
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner?? 9/9 by luvnit (We are doing the C&H...)
Didn't get to eat my tilapia and spinach last night so will get to it tonight. Had a phone call from my poor mom - she had gotten results back from a mammogram and ultrasound that could mean stage 1 breast cancer and dinner took a back seat to cinnamon toast after that. If you are the praying type, would you mind saying a quick prayer for her? Her name is Pat and is the nicest person you'd ever, ever want to meet. Thank you.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner?? 9/9 by Trixxee (Didn't get to eat my...)
Oh Trixxee! I'm so sorry! My mom went through that a few years ago. It was a tough year for all of us, but so far all is well. Prayers for Pat and the best possible outcome have been sent and will continue.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner?? 9/9 by karyn (Oh Trixxee! I'm so s...)
Quote:

Oh Trixxee! Prayers for Pat and the best possible outcome have been sent and will continue.

You can count on mine too.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner?? 9/9 by luvnit ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Same here, Trixxee.

I'm trying out the Shrimp and Linguine with Goat Cheese, Tomato, & Tarragon Sauce that PJ reviewed a week or two ago. Since my tarragon succumbed to the heat this summer, I'm going to sub basil. I think PJ did the same thing, so I'm confident it will work out fine....we like both, but prefer basil anyway.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner?? 9/9 by Gourmet_Mom (Same here, Trixxee.[...)
Oh Trixxee, I'm also so sorry to hear about your mom - of course, she and your family are in our prayers also.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com