Sunday Dinner - 9/19???
  Re: (...)
What's on everyone's menu for today?

I have no idea yet, but it better be something darn healthy!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Sunday Dinner - 9/19??? by cjs (What's on everyone's...)
I'm waiting until tomorrow to get healthy (have lots of recipes that appeal to me in the latest Cooking Light) but for tonight - cherry cola glazed ribs. Au gratin potatoes and asparagus too.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner - 9/19??? by Trixxee (I'm waiting until to...)
"cherry cola glazed ribs." - Trixxee, are you the one who mentioned these earlier this week?? They have been in the back of my mind since then..... have to eat healthy for a few days, but watch out.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner - 9/19??? by cjs ("cherry cola glazed ...)
Yes. I'm excited.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner - 9/19??? by Trixxee (Yes. I'm excited. ...)
Well, since we didn't have the chicken experiment last night, it's on for tonight. William had lots of pork leftover, so we're having that for lunch. He put it in the oven when he got home this morning and boy, does my house smell good!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Sunday Dinner - 9/19??? by cjs (What's on everyone's...)
It's Sunday, so I'm making my version of Sunday Gravy. Chicken legs, chorizo sausauge, and beef ribs were on sale. I have tons of creminis and sweet onions, so they are all simmering.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner - 9/19??? by Lorraine (It's Sunday, so I'm ...)
Got a Sunday off, huh, Lorraine??
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner - 9/19??? by cjs (Got a Sunday off, hu...)
Cooking recipes from Apulia. Tonight is fava bean puree, assorted calzones, stuffed pepper appie, some tomatoes with mozzarella and other salads.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner - 9/19??? by HomeCulinarian (Cooking recipes from...)
Jeannette, you dinners always sound so lavish and yummy! I don't know how you find the time!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner - 9/19??? by Gourmet_Mom (Jeannette, you dinne...)
O.K. dinner at Jeanette's!!

I have some leftover 'stuff' from the pizzas so will probably mix it and put over pasta, not real healthy, but have to use it up.
www.achefsjourney.com