What's for Wednesday's Dinner??
  Re: (...)
What's on everyone's menu for tonight?

We're stepping out...not far, just down the hill. I am just craving a chocolate/vanilla dish of Dairy Queen ice cream so may have a really small dinner....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Wednesday's Dinner?? by cjs (What's on everyone's...)
Remember Jean, if you eat it while walking there are no calories, no fat, nothing bad at all.

I think we're having sauteed Basa with a lemon beurre blanc. I have to juice and zest a lemon, and figure out how to deal with all my fruits and veggies before we hit the CA border.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Wednesday's Dinner?? by Harborwitch (Remember Jean, if yo...)
Something that includes TOMATOES!!!
  Re: Re: What's for Wednesday's Dinner?? by HomeCulinarian (Something that inclu...)
Just got back from the West Side Market. Brought home some cherry smoked sausage. Not sure what else, but probably some grilled veggies to go with.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Wednesday's Dinner?? by HomeCulinarian (Something that inclu...)
We have to meet clients at the winery at 5pm, probably won't get home until after 7. I'm thinking pancakes.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: What's for Wednesday's Dinner?? by Lorraine (We have to meet clie...)
We're having a cold salad of Shrimp Macaroni and Cheese. I know, sounds weird...I'll let you know...LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Wednesday's Dinner?? by Gourmet_Mom (We're having a cold ...)
Quote:

We're having a cold salad of Shrimp Macaroni and Cheese. I know, sounds weird...I'll let you know...LOL!

My MIL loves seafood pasta salads! Let me know if this one is good. We're just having Reuben sandwiches. Not healthy, but I've been cleaning house in preparation for guests, and I'm tired!
  Re: Re: What's for Wednesday's Dinner?? by karyn ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Karyn, this is an experimental recipe for a contest. When I get it perfected, I'll share, but it's tasting pretty good right now!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Wednesday's Dinner?? by Gourmet_Mom (Karyn, this is an ex...)
It sounds awesome. Good luck with the contest! I'm looking forward to hearing the results.
  Re: Re: What's for Wednesday's Dinner?? by karyn (It sounds awesome. G...)
Hmmm, I'll be wanting to hear all about this contest, Daphne!
Been a bit side-tracked this week, so missed out on the details.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."