What's for Dinner, Monday 9/27??
  Re: (...)
What's is everyone up to for dinner tonight??

Not sure what we'll have, I have a couple of things thawing in the trailer frig, so will go with whatever's ready. Hopefully we will be eating outside tonight!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 9/27?? by cjs (What's is everyone u...)
Something very easy because Monday is a big homework night. Trader Joe's Mandarin Chicken, jasmine rice and I'll stir fry some veggies (baby bok choy, shitake mushrooms, red bell pepper and water chestnuts).
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 9/27?? by Trixxee (Something very easy ...)
I am open to all suggestions, ie: I have no clue

Guess I'm going to foodgawker for some ideas
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 9/27?? by farnfam (I am open to all sug...)
Lamb chops, sauteed potatoes and peas. Hit the spot!!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 9/27?? by Roxanne 21 (Lamb chops, sauteed ...)
Our household is trying the SNAP Hunger Challenge this week. http://feedingillinois.org/challenge/ Tonight we'll have meatloaf, mashed potatoes, frozen peas and sauteed apples and Water to drink.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 9/27?? by HomeCulinarian (Our household is try...)
Chicken saltimbocca, risotto, and green beans. I LOVE prosciutto and sage in the same dish!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 9/27?? by karyn (Chicken saltimbocca,...)
"I LOVE prosciutto and sage in the same dish!" DITTO! Actually, I think I may have everything for that meal, so that may go on the menu for later this week. Thanks, Karyn!

It's rainy and messy here, and I've been experimenting all weekend. So I've decided to treat William to one of his favorites, spaghetti! But I'm going to do it with penne and layer it in a casserole with mozzarella on top of each layer and bake it. There's a recipe similar to this around here somewhere, I think. The man LOVES his "sprinkles"! So I opted for this over regular spaghetti.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 9/27?? by Gourmet_Mom ("I LOVE prosciutto a...)
Chicken breasts with Apricot-Orange relish with chipotle, Roasted cauliflower and broccoli. It was yummy!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 9/27?? by esgunn (Chicken breasts with...)
It's 5 p.m Tuesday Erin - is the sun shining???? (it is here)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 9/27?? by cjs (It's 5 p.m Tuesday E...)
Oh, Jean...that was mean! Erin, I hope the sun is blazing and temps are between 70 and 80 degrees!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.