What's for Dinner - T.G.I.F. 10/8?
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today for all of us?

IF my chicken thaws out, we're having Chicken Cordon Bleu Cass. you all talked about. If not, we'll have Orcchiette w/white beans and pesto.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner - T.G.I.F. 10/8? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
The pot roast will go in the crockpot to finish cooking while we get ready to move. Then we'll have dinner all ready when we're done. I think I'll mix up some blitz bread to go with.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - T.G.I.F. 10/8? by Harborwitch (The pot roast will g...)
Hubby is going to a conference, so I'm home alone. I'll have the leftover Korean steak and kimchi with a glass of wine. Then curl up with my book for the evening.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - T.G.I.F. 10/8? by HomeCulinarian (Hubby is going to a ...)
What are you reading, Jeannette?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - T.G.I.F. 10/8? by cjs (What are you reading...)
Quote:

What are you reading, Jeannette?

The First Man in Rome, by Colleen McCullough
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - T.G.I.F. 10/8? by HomeCulinarian ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Oh, I've read her - of course, the book that was made into a movie years ago....miss my mind. (Thornbirds??)
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner - T.G.I.F. 10/8? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Turkey Enchiladas here. Getting rid of the rest of the leftover turkey.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - T.G.I.F. 10/8? by luvnit (Turkey Enchiladas he...)
I think we're going out for Mexican with friends.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - T.G.I.F. 10/8? by karyn (I think we're going ...)
My chicken thawed out, so we're having the Chicken Cordon Bleu.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - T.G.I.F. 10/8? by cjs (My chicken thawed ou...)
Oh boy! I can't wait to see what you do with it!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.