Choc. Peanut Butter Espresso Banana Frozen Yogurt
  Re: (...)
This is so good. Does anyone else have this book?

Mable & Gar Hoffman's "Frozen Yogurt" "120 delicious recipes you can make!" Sept. 1, 1990, I was shopping for birthday presents for one of my step-daughters, a granddaughter and a (2nd )wedding present for #2 daughter when I ran across this book - so bought it for me.
I think they all got presents that day, too.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Espresso Banana Frozen Yogurt

1/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
2 oz. semi-sweet chocolate, melted
1 medium banana, very ripe, peeled and mashed
12 oz. can evaporated lowfat milk, or regular
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1/2 tsp. espresso powder
1 cup plain lowfat yogurt, stirred

Combine peanut butter, melted chocolate and banana. Add evaporated milk, sugar, vanilla and espresso. Stir in yogurt.

Freeze in ice-cream maker according to manufacturer’s directions. Makes about 1 quart.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Choc. Peanut Butter Espresso Banana Frozen Yogurt by cjs (This is so good. Doe...)
Oh boy! I've got to get William to bring home the freezer! Thanks Jean!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Choc. Peanut Butter Espresso Banana Frozen Yogurt by cjs (This is so good. Doe...)
Thank you thank you thank you!!!! Looks easy too, like for a RV!!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
Love the Hoffman's. Have an old ice cream book of theirs. Thanks for this recipe. Definitely going to try it. I'm so crazy for fat free Greek yogurt from Costco that that's all I have here anymore. Hope it works in this recipe.
Shannon
  Re: Re: Choc. Peanut Butter Espresso Banana Frozen Yogurt by Dismc (Love the Hoffman's. ...)
You're all welcome - hope you like it as well as we do.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com