Glued to the Television!!
  Re: (...)
12 Chilian miners are up!!!! I just can't believe the good health, physically and (so far) mentally they are in. Every 20 minutes I end up in such happy tears. I'm so impressed with the Government and all they have done to keep those miners safe.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Glued to the Television!! by cjs (12 Chilian miners ar...)
Been watching this, too, and was also about to post something about it. The international cooperation is also wonderful: the food that has been keeping them alive all this time is from NASA, the rescue capsule is from Austria, etc. Just amazing.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Glued to the Television!! by cjs (12 Chilian miners ar...)
It is so amazing! Those men are true heros - and so are all those who worked so hard to rescue them! Oh, and the families too!!!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Glued to the Television!! by Harborwitch (It is so amazing! T...)
Oh I know I had to leave when # 14 came up. So emtional!
  Re: Re: Glued to the Television!! by DFen911 (Oh I know I had to l...)
I won't be able to relax until ALL of them are out, though. Can only imagine the relief and joy that they feel to be re-united with their families. It's hard to think of anything else today, isn't it?
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Glued to the Television!! by Mare749 (I won't be able to r...)
Oh Geez - "I don't need to be there!" - words of the wife of the miner whose girlfriend is pregnant. He's in big doodoo.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Glued to the Television!! by cjs (Oh Geez - "I don't n...)
He probably shoulda stayed down there.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Glued to the Television!! by luvnit ( [img]/ubbthreads/im...)
I didn't get to watch, but am watching now.

My morning talk show discussed the guy with the pregnant girlfriend recently. They had bets on if he'd be the last one, or when he would come up. I bet he's ONE miner dreading the rescue!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Glued to the Television!! by Gourmet_Mom (I didn't get to watc...)
This is truly a miracle!

God Bless them all!!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Glued to the Television!! by BarbaraS (This is truly a mira...)
For those who don't know Spanish, their shirts say:

Front: "Thank you, Lord!"

Back: "Because in His hand are the depths of the earth. The heights of the mountains are his, also" (Psa 95:4) and "To Him is the honour and glory."
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?