C@H Chicken Picatta Review
  Re: (...)
This is a really good, fast and simple recipe! I was more amazed at how moist the chicken stayed. As I sat there enjoying it I could not even think of one thing I would change or even tweak.

[Image: CHChickenPicattaMedium.jpg]
  Re: C@H Chicken Picatta Review by DFen911 (This is a really goo...)
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! That looks so good. Now I'm going to crave that.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: C@H Chicken Picatta Review by Harborwitch (mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! ...)
What a beautiful dish, Denise. It looks wonderful and yummy, too!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: C@H Chicken Picatta Review by Harborwitch (mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! ...)
We love chicken picatta - has C@H offered a number of these recipes? I seem to remember one that we weren't impressed with, but also, another one that we really liked. AND then I also have one from Cooking Light that I've been making for years.

Looks wonderful, Denise.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: C@H Chicken Picatta Review by cjs (We love chicken pica...)
This recipe was from the free trial issue you get. I've had this dish many times, but this was a really good dish compared to others I've had.
  Re: Re: C@H Chicken Picatta Review by DFen911 (This recipe was from...)
Yum!
  Re: Re: C@H Chicken Picatta Review by HomeCulinarian (Yum!...)
That looks wonderful! I'm going to give it a try very soon. Lemon with chicken is one of my favorites.
  Re: Re: C@H Chicken Picatta Review by karyn (That looks wonderful...)
Denise, I have a C@H recipe for this that I LOVE! I'll have to compare the one I have stored in MC to the Free Trial version.

What you have there LOOKS very much the same. If so, I agree, it is a VERY good dish, and I make it often....probably too often. When I'm driving home and can't think of anything to make, this is a recipe I go to since I typically have all the ingredients on hand. And talk about fast and easy! I'm usually in and out of the kitchen in under 30 minutes. I serve mine over linguine or angel hair, and I usually start the water to boil before I begin the chicken recipe...LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: C@H Chicken Picatta Review by Gourmet_Mom (Denise, I have a [ur...)
I too love this recipe. In fact that recipe from the free issue was what spurred me to subscribe to C@H in the first place. It is one of my all time favorite C&H recipes alongside the Mediterranean Pork Chops and the Meatloaf burgers.
  Re: Re: C@H Chicken Picatta Review by Cubangirl (I too love this reci...)
I, too, love this recipe.

Denise, how did you prepare the zucchini? I just picked 3 large ones (plus 2 yellow squash) from the garden and I like the looks of what's on your plate.
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com