Thanks to Labradors and Karyn
  Re: (...)
Thanks you both for taking the time and trouble to find the meatball recipe for me. I have not figured out how to respond to the replys yet. ( I am a computer dummy) Again thanks so much you saved the Day!! I think I'm gonna like it here!
  Re: Thanks to Labradors and Karyn by 432 (Thanks you both for ...)
It was my pleasure. Please come again. This is a great group and we'd love to get to know you!
  Re: Re: Thanks to Labradors and Karyn by karyn (It was my pleasure. ...)
No problem. This is a great group here, and it's a LOT more than just finding a lost recipe once in a while. Have fun!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Thanks to Labradors and Karyn by labradors (No problem. This is...)
Hi, 432! And welcome to our little group. We would love to have you participate in any and/or all discussions here. We haven't had a new brain to pick in a long time.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Thanks to Labradors and Karyn by Gourmet_Mom (Hi, 432! And welcom...)
Welcome 432! Jump right in and join in on the fun! Lots of great people here.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Thanks to Labradors and Karyn by Mare749 (Welcome 432! Jump r...)
To reply to a posting, just scroll down to the bottom of the screen where it says "Quick Reply" and type in your reply.

Then click on 'continue' and what's the next prompt someone??????

"O.K. Submit" - sorry , couldn't remember.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Thanks to Labradors and Karyn by Mare749 (Welcome 432! Jump r...)
Hi Everyone! I could not sleep last night ( yes, hot flashes) so I finally went to the kitchen and made my spiced meatballs at 5:30am, this was after I made blueberry muffins!! I was so jazzed to get my spiced meatball recipe from Karyn, thanks again. I have not sauted the meatballs just have them ready to go for later tonight, they smell great. I was afraid if i sauted them this morning they would have been gone before dinner! My 8 yr old grandson spent the night and woke up finding me cooking so he joined in making the meatballs. What A GREAT day!!
  Re: Re: Thanks to Labradors and Karyn by 432 (Hi Everyone! I coul...)
Hot flashes....oh how I remember those!! Good luck with those - boy, are you in the right neighborhood on here (except for Bill & Labs...)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Thanks to Labradors and Karyn by 432 (Hi Everyone! I coul...)
Starting that early, it's a good thing you didn't wind up with spiced muffins and blueberry meatballs. LOL! Enjoy!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Thanks to Labradors and Karyn by labradors (Starting that early,...)
OH!! too funny!