Self-Serving - Pls Skip if You Want!
  Re: (...)
Yippeeee, Amazon finally got their act together (and they DO have more than one. )

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Beans-Corn-J...3625&sr=1-1

I have graphic designer, Pam Russell, to thank for the wonderful cover - all I told her was I wanted black beans and corn on the cover and this is what she thought of in about 10 seconds.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Self-Serving - Pls Skip if You Want! by cjs (Yippeeee, Amazon fin...)
Jean that looks amazing!!
Just put it on the "Want to Read" list on Shelfari and added to the CAH Group there too! Very cool, Jean!
About time!!!!!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Self-Serving - Pls Skip if You Want! by Harborwitch (About time!!!!! [i...)
Oh, Jeannette - good idea!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Self-Serving - Pls Skip if You Want! by cjs (Oh, Jeannette - good...)
Oh, that is really great news, Jean!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Self-Serving - Pls Skip if You Want! by Mare749 (Oh, that is really g...)
It's about time they put it up! Just in time for Christmas sales, too! Good luck, Jean.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Okay! Another item to put on the "Christmas Gift Wish List"!

Congrats Jean!!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
Beautiful cover, Jean, a perfect Christmas present for son #3's girl, who loves both. Can't wait to get it!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Self-Serving - Pls Skip if You Want! by pjcooks (Beautiful cover, Jea...)
Beautifully designed cover! Since I can't eat black beans, I'm wondering who I can buy this for for Christmas...
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com